Souleycouley93

Hamilton Away - Postponed, Frozen Pitch

3 minutes ago, Scooby_Doo said:

Aww, that might have been good if you hadn't made a spelling mistake in the first word. 

It’s all in the delivery. Don't you worry though, you keep working hard and you'll get it right eventually. We're all counting on you. 

How cool is the killiefc.com/fauximmoreintelectuallthanyouwullywuufturs 

• Red Card 8

2 hours ago, Stuart said:

What a s**te idea! Does anyone think that a team like Accies would starve themselves of cash on purpose, amateur set up which has cost them postponement but deliberate I don’t think so. Leave the conspiracy theories to the Old Firm.

I agree, it seems hard to swallow that Hamilton would starve themselves of cash but the level of blundering incompetence needed to account for this clusterf**k really difficult to come to terms with. Their ground staff and club management would have to be little better than a handful of guys doing community service. And that's probably even a bit disrespectful to those doing community service.

3 hours ago, Graeme S said:

Perhaps a clever person(lawyerperhaps?) could create a template letter claiming our train,bus,petrol back from Accies. Would at least be an inconvenience to them and let them know how unhappy we are at the late call off. 

There’s a lawyer who had a lot to do with Killie who we might be able to call upon....oh wait sorry

ground staff arrive and start working at 7am with volunteers according to gstaff.

hamilton punter tweets game on ? Gstaff response clearing snow 12:34. 5 hrs and pitch still not cleared yet?

hamilton contact ref to carry out pitch inspection done at 5:10 according to ref. Gstaff confident pitch ok. Almost 5 hrs since pitch ok?

Ref another inspection at 6:15 pitch still covered in snow in areas according to onsite bbc pundits. Game called off.

Ref says pitch slippy in areas and player safety paramount. Correct call 4th official agreed. Then comments about earlier inspection he didn’t have a crystal ball to know if the weather would improve in an hour. What??? Sorry but 5 year old knows when it gets dark in winter it gets colder. Especially since it barely got above freezing all day.

players tweeting work only started 15 mins before pitch inspection? Someone’s lying?? Gstaff??

Martin canning says pitch slippy in some areas but better than when they played Ross County. So that’s ok then it’s the refs fault!!

Pictures just prior to kick off still areas covered in snow/frost. 

Gstaff gutted game off after official response. Aye you’ve just cost you club in the region of 50 grand cause you sat on yer fat Archie most of the day.

gstaff post clear pitch at 9:47 around which time the game would nearly if not finished? Why is it relevant.!!!!!!

:- Conspiracy NO

:- utter incompetence  by Hamilton YES most likely due to leaving it as late as possible  to clear pitch due to staff costs or lazy baskets.! 

:- incompetent Ref YES. Winter weather does not improve at night if it’s freezing all day in an hour. Call off the game at 5 and most fans and likely players would not start their journey.

:- Spfl response. Shoot happens! We will have a behind close door investigation and conclude “You are not one of the infirm so we don’t care. “

• Back of the Net! 6

32 minutes ago, Brianstorm said:

How cool is the killiefc.com/fauximmoreintelectuallthanyouwullywuufturs 

I know you meant intellectual, but I'll let it slide as they don't use big words on Talksport very often. 

• Haha 4

Sh!te ground, sh!te support, sh!te ‘football, sh!te time wasting, sh!te BIlly Reid Canning survival management, sh!te hard men like the s**te Ribery look-a-likely, sh!ite fannies like Imrie, sh!te pies, oh and the sh!tiest cartoon casuals you’ll ever come across. 

• Back of the Net! 7

I've emailed Hamilton to get some idea of what actually happened. They haven't replied yet so I've sent them this one, complete with my bank details. 

When I receive the $15 million I'll refund everyone's transport expenses. 

20171228_065207.png

Edited by fraz65
  • Haha 5

Considering the thread for the Rangers game (one of our more impressive wins in recent history) was only 12 pages long, having to read through 13 pages of absolute drivel about a game that didnae even happen has been torture. Although I have to agree, Hamilton defo bottled it xD

10 hours ago, piffer said:

I can’t find it now but sure I saw something mentioned on Twitter they couldn’t afford to pay staff for yesterday or Xmas day to make sure that the pitch was in playable condition. 

I heard something similar.

Being fleeced of that cash a few months back has hit them hard

10 hours ago, Scooby_Doo said:

Aww, that might have been good if you hadn't made a spelling mistake in the first word. 

It’s all in the delivery. Don't you worry though, you keep working hard and you'll get it right eventually. We're all counting on you. 

For future reference “aww” only has one w in it. It won’t matter if you drop the middle or last letter. Imagine trying to point score over a typo and making a mistake in your first word. 

• Red Card 3

10 hours ago, Scooby_Doo said:

I know you meant intellectual, but I'll let it slide as they don't use big words on Talksport very often. 

If there's one thing you can guarantee on here it's inverted snobbery from you are yer like. 

1 hour ago, Chris1810 said:

I'll put this here to cheer a few up this morning. 

IMG_5873.JPG

No fault of their own? Was it swept away by nature?

• Haha 1
  • Back of the Net! 1

1 hour ago, Zorro said:

For future reference “aww” only has one w in it. It won’t matter if you drop the middle or last letter. Imagine trying to point score over a typo and making a mistake in your first word. 

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/aw

Note the accepted alternate spelling.  Imagine trying to point score over point scoring over a typo and...at this point, this is using up valuable space on the internet that could be better used for nudity and/or cat pictures.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Lorielus said:

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/aw

Note the accepted alternate spelling.  Imagine trying to point score over point scoring over a typo and...at this point, this is using up valuable space on the internet that could be better used for nudity and/or cat pictures.

Scoobs, imagine letting people know your alternate account just to point score and then using your own account to like this post. xD

Can we get some kind of sub-forum where you lot can just sleep with each other and get it over with? Proper fed up with you stinking every thread you appear in.

Is there any word of an investigation into Accies reasons for the call off?

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Back of the Net! 1

The thread about this on P&B makes my eyes itch. Two groups of patterless fannies trying to see who can out c**t each other in the s**te banter stakes.

• Back of the Net! 1

2 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Our bus is down the guts of a ton for late cancellation and having to pay part of the bus cost as it was waiting to leave at the pub.

Pish.

It won't happen, but Accies should be offering away supporters travel compensation for the rearranged fixture. It's not the fact the game was called off which is frustrating but the timing of it and the lack of communication from them was a joke.

8 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Our bus is down the guts of a ton for late cancellation and having to pay part of the bus cost as it was waiting to leave at the pub.

Pish.

Nae chance of a claim against Accies? They can argue all they want about how they thought it was playable but they have called the ref in early for a putch inspection which totaly contradicts this claim. They have also failed to communicate well with fans.