9 hours ago, Bobby14 said:

97A5EBC4-BE50-4866-9C2A-DE5A10D44CA9.png

just had another look, the badge looks like a sticker, and the collar is black! 

Horrendous.  WTAF are the commercial dept thinking about? 

Not many people are going to want to walk about advertising a pie website on their back.

The training gear looks like something ordered off of Wish.com.  @Lroy could have knocked up a logo for Hamilton Tarmac in 5 mins.

In difficult times, the launch of a club shop, with a slick new website, tempting products and an efficient payment interface shouldn’t be beyond the reach of a top flight football club, but once again we surpass ourselves.  Nice touch trying to bankrupt those stupid enough to attempt to buy the s**te they’re slinging.

Got to laugh.

54 minutes ago, Killiepie said:

Looks like someone has had their balls booted and edited the photos

900F8182-F861-4EE6-9458-759A3395F401.png

82EA2F16-D2A7-4775-8BBA-159628F3F3A8.png

Rather than actually try and improve the full presentation, all they’ve done is crop the mannequin’s baws out and saturate the colour on the top to make it look vibrant. 

They’ve done the same with the colour on the shorts but not actually bothered to iron out the creases or fix the s**tty pictures. 

Completely amateur. I hate moaning about trivial things but the state of our shops does my f**king head in. It’s such a basic thing to get right and we consistently fail and just sweep it under the carpet. 

Can’t wait to see the clusterf**k of the physical shop when we are allowed back. 

1 hour ago, virtuocity said:

Horrendous.  WTAF are the commercial dept thinking about? 

Not many people are going to want to walk about advertising a pie website on their back.

The training gear looks like something ordered off of Wish.com.  @Lroy could have knocked up a logo for Hamilton Tarmac in 5 mins.

In difficult times, the launch of a club shop, with a slick new website, tempting products and an efficient payment interface shouldn’t be beyond the reach of a top flight football club, but once again we surpass ourselves.  Nice touch trying to bankrupt those stupid enough to attempt to buy the s**te they’re slinging.

Got to laugh.

With all due respect that is Hamilton Tarmac's logo. You can hardly say thanks for your cash but can you do something about your primary school kid with a crayon logo!

8 hours ago, kildog said:

Legitimately embarrassing.

The POLO shirt looks like a corporate shirt that companies buy for low prices and get their Logo on it. I mean for £35 you can get a high quality Golf shirt. 

Edited by Bigdaw

17 minutes ago, theboyjohnston said:

With all due respect that is Hamilton Tarmac's logo. You can hardly say thanks for your cash but can you do something about your primary school kid with a crayon logo!

This is very true, however I really hope the value of sponsorship was worth it......

The next step in the process is a Trust meeting where Cathy explains why it was unavoidable and promises we’ll learn from our mistakes. 

11 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

The next step in the process is a Trust meeting where Cathy explains why it was unavoidable and promises we’ll learn from our mistakes. 

Agreed but it shouldn't be accepted this time, the entire thing has been a s**t show and sadly all very predictable. 

Still can't get my head round the fact we haven't offered a pre order on the new kits. When you look at the likes of Rangers offering a pre order from the 1st of the July for delivery on the 1st of August. They sold around 50k tops with the majority going for £60 each. I know we don't sell anything like that but even 1000 at £45 brings in £45K straight away. Such a simple but effective thing to do.

13 minutes ago, Killiepie said:

Still can't get my head round the fact we haven't offered a pre order on the new kits. When you look at the likes of Rangers offering a pre order from the 1st of the July for delivery on the 1st of August. They sold around 50k tops with the majority going for £60 each. I know we don't sell anything like that but even 1000 at £45 brings in £45K straight away. Such a simple but effective thing to do.

Wouldn't it bring in £4,500,000?? If we sold 1000

Or has that aspect been fixed?

8 minutes ago, Allymitchell91 said:

Wouldn't it bring in £4,500,000?? If we sold 1000

Or has that aspect been fixed?

***scratches head***

Whoever is/was in charge of the shop project needs emptied, director or not.

Absolutely shambolic yet again, so clearly zero lessons have been learned after that pathetic attempt by the club to celebrate our 150th anniversary.

This is just the latest in a long line of own goals which needs to be addressed, thou based on their track record, I won't hold my breath.....

The club will just blame it all on the pandemic!!!!!!!!

But its a shambles and been that way for years. Just another missed business opportunity. 

Really thought we were turning a corner with the Steve Clarke speech.

10 minutes ago, Dcktid91 said:

I managed to add an adult home and away top to my checkout basket.. 

Appear to be the only person

9 minutes ago, Killiepie said:

Appear to be the only person

It was on two separate orders.. I'll try screenshotting my confirmation emails

23 minutes ago, andy123 said:

Really thought we were turning a corner with the Steve Clarke speech.

We were.

Just not the one we thought we were. 

1 hour ago, Killiepie said:

I'm really struggling to get my head round this as well. 

If Hummell, or more likely Killie, cannot honour a 3 week lead time on pre-orders of football tops then we have a bit of a problem.

We have furloughed a lot of non-playing staff, so I will have to give the club the benefit of the doubt.  But it is just another example of basic things going way wrong.

Motherwell, St Mirren and Dundee to name but 3 all have the option to pre-order kits- I am sure they have also furloughed non paying staff. 

The club put a lot of effort into the kit launches, with a good buzz on social media etc.  To not build on this good work with a pre-order option for a flagship product(s) is bordering on negligent.  

I appreciate its hardly the new PS5 we are selling, but if they had a pre-order option yesterday they'd have had a massive spike in one-day sales.  Easy money in a time of need.

I'd be interested to hear the clubs logic on this one.

Had a browse at some other clubs merch. What we offer is bitterly disappointing in comparison. Even a quick look at Hummel’s website it wouldn’t be too hard to put our branding on some of that gear which looks of better quality than we have.

Had high hopes given the disappointing range offered for the 150th but it’s clear little or no attention was paid to what the fans thought. 

43 minutes ago, Killiepie said:

Random. Always just said coming soon for me. What time did you order it?

Today at 10:22

did Everyone with issues re taking too much money get a direct E mail ?

would been helpful and good customer relations if the club had issued out a message via social channels apologising for the issues, comments had been taken on board and saying improvements are in hand ...

1 minute ago, Dcktid91 said:

Today at 10:22

I wouldn't trust any order placed on the site since it launched to be honest.

I thought or home kit was supposed to be 'bespoke'? It's the same as Beith Juniors and Oldham Athletic only in a different colour scheme. 

I don't actually mind the fact that it's not bespoke. I mind the fact they told us that it is, when it's not.