5 hours ago, Guff92 said:

Why do people still continue to quote the s*n on this website? Let alone even read their articles. 

It’s Killie news/gossip/rumours. There’s not a lot of it going around so it’s something to think about. If there is a mention of our club then folk are going to read it. 

Oh for those days of the summer transfer forum....

Even more so than usual this “summer window” hundreds of out of contract players will have agents desperate trying to get interest from clubs anyway they can ....leaking supposed interest when there is no substance in some cases 

....will wait and see if there is any genuine interest from our club But we do need 2 keepers 

Well, I’m hearing that we are quite far down the road to signing a keeper.

I think we need to be realistic, just like SOD that money is going to be extremely tight and getting highly regarded keepers on a full time basis may be difficult.

Maybe Fox is the one, but I think he will be number 2, with another English PL loanee fitting in regularly.

2 hours ago, Harrogate Peter said:

You are relying on your number 2 keeper otherwise you wouldn't have one. Goalkeeping errors are magnified of course but he doesn't look great! 

Fair point. 

What I was getting at - I'd quite like to have someone on the books permanently who could come in and do fine rather than a rotating cast of Koprivecs. 

But I think you and others are right that we can probably do better than Fox in that slot.