Sign in to follow this  
eagle10g1

Regan Charles-Cook

Attacking Midfielder who plays for Gillingham has left the club to sign for an unnamed Scottish Club. He was with our manager at Charlton Athletic and looks to have made his league debut under him as a 17/ 18 year old. Possible ?

Certainly fits the mould of the type/age of player we are supposedly trying to sign and previous connections with AD certainly makes it a possibility 

A few Ross County accounts following him recently. Take it they think they're in there too. 

If there was genuine interest in a player would hope in most cases the club through a scout and then Fowler and/or Dyer have made initial contact done groundwork and started talks well before a story hit the public domain ......And it’s not just a last minute dash to beat rival clubs to a rushed signing 

1 hour ago, Lroy said:

A few Ross County accounts following him recently. Take it they think they're in there too. 

Is Gary Dicker following him yet?

I praised Fowler et al for McGowan signing.

I must admit I'm disappointed we havent followed it up with more. It's only 4 and a half weeks until the season starts

4 minutes ago, Ngonge88 said:

I praised Fowler et al for McGowan signing.

I must admit I'm disappointed we havent followed it up with more. It's only 4 and a half weeks until the season starts

Agree. And let's face it, he was right under our nose.

Was hoping to see more largely unknown guys like Kabamba being given the chance to step up a level.

Time yet but we need to get the finger out, especially in the goalkeeper department.

2 hours ago, Kilmarnock1997 said:

Signed for staggies

This is a typical type signing for them, relatively unknown to the masses up here, lower leagues or even non keague.  They make a habit of these types of signings 

I think we all got our hopes up at the thought of this one this morning. In reality the positions he plays aren’t exactly our priority at the moment. Would be nice to see some activity from the club but I’d much rather a goalkeeper or two, a CB and LB. 

4 in for Ross County, still just 1 in for us and just over 4 weeks to go. I sincerely hope we are not heading down the same road as we did last summer and in January. 

Edited by historyman