Jump to content
Craigieboy

Transfer July open

Recommended Posts

Think Bachmann move is even closer to getting done. As Watford now looking at some belgian goalkeeper to rival Foster for No.1. He'll certainly be looking for a move now. But i was told it'll be the end of the month for a deal to be struck due to premier league conclusion on the 30th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love how some fans will slate proven players from other SPFL clubs but get so excited for a player with a YouTube reel that only show their good moments or pretend they watch player in said matches as they seen A clip from goals on Sunday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DuncD said:

I love how some fans will slate proven players from other SPFL clubs but get so excited for a player with a YouTube reel that only show their good moments or pretend they watch player in said matches as they seen A clip from goals on Sunday. 

It’s embarrassing. YouTube made Paul Dalglish look like a footballer, that’s saying something. 

I’ll just wait for official confirmation and leave the scouting to JF.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Pride_of_ayrshire said:

Think Bachmann move is even closer to getting done. As Watford now looking at some belgian goalkeeper to rival Foster for No.1. He'll certainly be looking for a move now. But i was told it'll be the end of the month for a deal to be struck due to premier league conclusion on the 30th.

Finish on 30th play on the 1st August, that doesn't sound likely. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know who number 20 is in the video put on twitter earlier? Looks like Alex Gogic from Hamilton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, JF9681 said:

Does anyone know who number 20 is in the video put on twitter earlier? Looks like Alex Gogic from Hamilton.

It’s big Innes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

Finish on 30th play on the 1st August, that doesn't sound likely. 

Even 26 July, the actual date of Watford’s final match. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, dumpweed said:

Aberdeen are not going to give away a Scottish international for free.

That's like us giving Brophy a free transfer!

Or SoD...

Hoping to get some news soon, past windows/pre-seasons haven't yet lived up to forum expectations - now if Bachmann was to sign up, that could change! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, jesper said:

Or SoD...

Hoping to get some news soon, past windows/pre-seasons haven't yet lived up to forum expectations - now if Bachmann was to sign up, that could change! 

SoD wasn't given a free transfer, he turned down a move and also turned down a new contract then left under freedom of contract as is anyones employment rights.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, trenwick said:

sod is still available so we could pick him up

And drive him to the airport to go down south.

McGowan will be as good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ngonge88 said:

McGowan will be as good

Last seasons Sod definitely, Sod under Steve Clarke was phenomenal at times and that would be some going but hope you're correct.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, trenwick said:

sod is still available so we could pick him up

Who's gonna fund both McGowan & SoDs wages ?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gaz of the 20/20 said:

Last seasons Sod definitely, Sod under Steve Clarke was phenomenal at times and that would be some going but hope you're correct.

Totally agree. SOD under Clarke was fantastic until he became a Scotland player. But McGowan will certainly be as good as last season's SOD.

IMO obviously 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, C4mmy31 said:

Who's gonna fund both McGowan & SoDs wages ?  

All the investors that said they’d put money into club once the evil witch of the North/east/south/west MJ left? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, DuncD said:

All the investors that said they’d put money into club once the evil witch of the North/east/south/west MJ left? 

Clearly oblivious to the massive increase in sponsorship since his exit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fletch said:

Clearly oblivious to the massive increase in sponsorship since his exit.

You must have misread what I posted. The investors would be, not that both will sign, paying for both sets of wages should it happen? Don’t know how that’s oblivious? TIK won’t be and I’m sure BB has been doing well to keep club going. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DuncD said:

You must have misread what I posted. The investors would be, not that both will sign, paying for both sets of wages should it happen? Don’t know how that’s oblivious? TIK won’t be and I’m sure BB has been doing well to keep club going. 

Obviously we won't be going back after SOD.

It read as a dig at the guys who withdrew their money in protest of MJ and that it was a witch hunt against MJ which would be mad to say. Local businessmen who withdrew their money for the long term good and now have sponsorship throughout the ground. Apologies if that's not what it was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Clearly oblivious to the massive increase in sponsorship since his exit.

Sponsors aren't the same as investors.

I read it as a dig at those in the Kilmarnock Futures Group who were ready to invest if Michael Johnston stepped down - Chris McMail, Kenny Alexander, Alan McLeish, Ian Welsh and co.

The consortium could have bought MJ's shares when he was selling but they ended up with BB who seems happy to keep things as they are. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Pride_of_ayrshire said:

Dyer did say in his interview on YT there should be more through the door soon.

Who possible new signing players to kilmarnock??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, skygod said:

Sponsors aren't the same as investors.

I read it as a dig at those in the Kilmarnock Futures Group who were ready to invest if Michael Johnston stepped down - Chris McMail, Kenny Alexander, Alan McLeish, Ian Welsh and co.

The consortium could have bought MJ's shares when he was selling but they ended up with BB who seems happy to keep things as they are. 

 

 

Close enough. If you're calling the MJ out campaign a witch hunt then it's a very fine line, pendantic even, to draw a line between investors and sponsors.

It was a daft thing to say anyway when you look at where we are then to where we were then. 

Edited by Fletch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


The Killie Trust

KFC Supporters Association

Young Kilmarnock

FC Kilmarnock

Kilmarnock FC (Official)

×