Transfer July open

Craigieboy

Aston Villa release 14 players 

list to James Chester, Andre Green and Callum O'Hare, Rushian Hepburn-Murphy,  Borja Baston, Matija Sarkic, Jake Doyle-Hayes,Ross McCormack, under-23 players Jack Birch, Anton Hooper, Dutch winger Colin Odutayo, French striker Dimitri Sea and New Zealand goalkeeper Jamie Searle

Seeing James Chester mentioned there, and George Williams, reminds me of this article I was reading:https://clwbpeldroed.org/2020/06/29/seven-of-wales-euro-2016-heroes-whose-contracts-expire-this-summer/

Jonny Williams being the pick of them probably. A magic player but sadly injury prone (those of you who've seen the Sunderland doc on Netflix might know of him).

12 minutes ago, Craigieboy said:

Aston Villa release 14 players 

list to James Chester, Andre Green and Callum O'Hare, Rushian Hepburn-Murphy,  Borja Baston, Matija Sarkic, Jake Doyle-Hayes,Ross McCormack, under-23 players Jack Birch, Anton Hooper, Dutch winger Colin Odutayo, French striker Dimitri Sea and New Zealand goalkeeper Jamie Searle

Sarkic should defo try for him.

1 minute ago, Pride_of_ayrshire said:

Now i know this sound very stupid. But why do we not look at out of contract internationalist's for countries qualified for euro 2020(21) for the dosh we would get. Theres a few decent ones within our wage area.

It’s made us a few quid in the past. 

24 minutes ago, piffer said:

It’s made us a few quid in the past. 

Mostly from qualifying matches. 

Play-offs apart, there will be no qualifying matches next season but the poster was talking about countries which have already qualified. 

I don’t know which players or countries they have in mind but I’d be surprised if there’s many current European international players within our price range. 

We had one and couldn’t keep him! 

3 hours ago, Pride_of_ayrshire said:

Seen a couple of guys hanging around the park hotel when I was out walking the dog. 

One was a Kabamba lookalike but a bit shorter with a head full of hair.

The other around 6ft quite bulky and dirty blond hair.

Hoping Craig would dulge further in to this to hopefullyfind out who they are. They both were at the entrance with suitcases around 6.15. 

Ex Hartlepool Utd or ex English National league team?

From Record....

Kilmarnock are in talks with Watford to re-sign Daniel Bachmann on loan, writes Scott Burns.

The Austrian keeper spent the 2018-19 season at Rugby Park, racking up 28 appearances under then boss Steve Clarke.

And his successor Alex Dyer, who was assistant manager at the time, is keen to make him Killie’s No.1 again this season.

But he’ll need to play the waiting game as Watford are unlikely to sanction a move until the league is finished, with Bachmann back-up to Ben Foster and Heurelho Gomes.

Dyer could yet face competition from the English Championship to land the 25-year-old.

In his absence, 20-year-old Curtis Lyle is the most experienced between the sticks at Rugby Park after loanee Laurentiu Branescu returned to Juventus, Jamie MacDonald knocked back a new deal and Jan Koprivec was released.

Dyer has also brought in ex-Aberdeen keeper Danny Rogers, who spent last term on loan at Morton, for training to assess him.

The Killie boss is looking at Portuguese midfielder Diogo Barbosa, most recently at National League South side Dulwich Hamlet.

19 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

From Record....

Kilmarnock are in talks with Watford to re-sign Daniel Bachmann on loan, writes Scott Burns.

The Austrian keeper spent the 2018-19 season at Rugby Park, racking up 28 appearances under then boss Steve Clarke.

And his successor Alex Dyer, who was assistant manager at the time, is keen to make him Killie’s No.1 again this season.

But he’ll need to play the waiting game as Watford are unlikely to sanction a move until the league is finished, with Bachmann back-up to Ben Foster and Heurelho Gomes.

Dyer could yet face competition from the English Championship to land the 25-year-old.

In his absence, 20-year-old Curtis Lyle is the most experienced between the sticks at Rugby Park after loanee Laurentiu Branescu returned to Juventus, Jamie MacDonald knocked back a new deal and Jan Koprivec was released.

Dyer has also brought in ex-Aberdeen keeper Danny Rogers, who spent last term on loan at Morton, for training to assess him.

The Killie boss is looking at Portuguese midfielder Diogo Barbosa, most recently at National League South side Dulwich Hamlet.

Have a greenie!

Found this video for the guy mentioned at the bottom of that article, granted it’s hard to judge the level he was playing at here in comparison to ours but that seemed impressive. Looks very powerful and athletic, enjoys a tackle and was picking out passes equally comfortable with both feet. Good age as well when compared to Power and Dicker, signings like this could be the way forward.

21 hours ago, Ngonge88 said:

Yep. 

And I'm not having the "our business will be done behind closed doors" or "we're just not letting papers hear about our deals". We heard that the previous 2 windows and got landed with deadline day Osman Sow and Kirk Broadfoot, when we were absolutely crying out for decent attacking options.

You're maybe not having it, that will be the case though.

12 minutes ago, Fletch said:

You're maybe not having it, that will be the case though.

I get your point yes, but you've not exactly picked the best morning to post it after Daily record comes out with a post with 3 names on it.

My argument was weve been let down twice already with the line of itll be done behind closed doors etc