40 minutes ago, kfc_superteam said:

Look to be struggling a bit

f**k that club, (hope the staff are OK) but the club..... reap what they've sewn for quite a while, overpaying for players.

They’ll be a bit annoyed then that Cosgrove is rumoured to have knocked back a £2million move to France.

41 minutes ago, piffer said:

They’ll be a bit annoyed then that Cosgrove is rumoured to have knocked back a £2million move to France.

Cosgrove overrated and a thug into the bargain

6 hours ago, killie1961 said:

Cosgrove overrated and a thug into the bargain

Most over rated and most vile player of the decade. 

3 hours ago, Guff92 said:

Most over rated and most vile player of the decade. 

Really, what about his former captain, now trying to referee games involving Derby County.

Long before McInnes, Fergie installed a total hatred of the West Coast Bias, was even clever enough to enlist wee Jim McLean .

Thugs included Neil Simpson, Doug Rougvie, John McMaster, Neale Cooper, and cheats were Mcleish, Strachan, McGhee, Miller J, and the prefect referee Miller W. 

Must defend big Doug a wee bit KBP  When I first came to Shropshire I was in an apartment for a bit. Knock on door and this giant stood there. It was big Doug. My neighbour for a wee while as he was at Shrewsbury and seemed nice fella. Of course he may have been very different on the field! 

2 hours ago, killie billies pal said:

Neil Simpson

Of Ian Durrant fame. I remember him going over his various leg scars and him referring to one as the shark bite!

Long before McInnes, Fergie installed a total hatred of the West Coast Bias, was even clever enough to enlist wee Jim McLean .

Thugs included Neil Simpson, Doug Rougvie, John McMaster, Neale Cooper, and cheats were Mcleish, Strachan, McGhee, Miller J, and the prefect referee Miller W. 

What a load of absolute garbage.
And at that time they were the best team in Scotland by a country mile who had the cheek to beat the Old Firm at their own game.
 They certainly didn't need to cheat to beat us, they were light years ahead of us.
Best period in Scottish football for years and they did Scotland proud in Europe.

20 minutes ago, historyman said:

What a load of absolute garbage.
And at that time they were the best team in Scotland by a country mile who had the cheek to beat the Old Firm at their own game.
 They certainly didn't need to cheat to beat us, they were light years ahead of us.
Best period in Scottish football for years and they did Scotland proud in Europe.

Did you follow us in the 70’s and 80’s, were you at Pittodrie for the Scottish Quarter Final , the Bob Valentine day, we’re you at Muirton? 
so before you start throwing cheap comments get your bloody facts right, yes they did go on to be the best Scotland had to offer, but Rangers and Celtic were pish, and Aberdeen were a shower o cheatin cvnts , if you don’t think Simpson was a thug, Miller and Mcleish were refs and Strachans TWO dives that day didn’t cheat us out of a possibly Scottish Semi then I know who is talking garbage.

Oh and the midweek draw in mid 80’s Scottish tie up there was us getting gubbed? Not really, we should have won that night.

The best days of Scottish Football based upon s**t OF teams, obviously you’ve forgotten when both Celtic and Rangers were in Euro Finals, Dundee United were a team to be proud of in the 80’s , Aberdeen? Not so much.

That's harsh .

Beat Bayern Munich and Real Madrid to win a European trophy in 83.

Loved them and Dundee Utd sticking it to the bigot brothers on a regular basis.

I’ll be honest , they did very well to win the ECWC , but Madrid and Bayern were slightly in remission when teams were better they failed.

I went to see United against Anderlecht, Munchengladbach, Manchester United, Barcelona and Gothenburg as one of my mates at Rosyth was a fan, they handed out hidings to some of those teams.

I never really got that the OF we’re  as bad in those days, so didn’t take any real pleasure in other teams beating them, to me a Killie win was all that interested me. A bit like that to this day tbh.

40 minutes ago, killie billies pal said:

I never really got that the OF we’re  as bad in those days, so didn’t take any real pleasure in other teams beating them, to me a Killie win was all that interested me. A bit like that to this day tbh.

They've always been bad.

Killie wins were few and far between in the New Firm era .

Whilst the Dons and Arabs were flying we were like the Titanic. 

21 minutes ago, stewarty66 said:

They've always been bad.

Killie wins were few and far between in the New Firm era .

Whilst the Dons and Arabs were flying we were like the Titanic. 

True, but we did give both of them a good few scares in the Cup 

The best days of Scottish Football based upon s**t OF teams, obviously you’ve forgotten when both Celtic and Rangers were in Euro Finals....

I preferred it when Aberdeen won the ECWC and the Super Cup, and United got to the final of the UEFA Cup and were cheated in a European Cup semi-final in Rome.

I don't see how anybody outside the OF could prefer it when they were doing well in Europe, unless it's because we were also Fairs Cup semi-finalists! 

4 hours ago, killie billies pal said:

Did you follow us in the 70’s and 80’s, were you at Pittodrie for the Scottish Quarter Final , the Bob Valentine day, we’re you at Muirton? 
so before you start throwing cheap comments get your bloody facts right, yes they did go on to be the best Scotland had to offer, but Rangers and Celtic were pish, and Aberdeen were a shower o cheatin cvnts , if you don’t think Simpson was a thug, Miller and Mcleish were refs and Strachans TWO dives that day didn’t cheat us out of a possibly Scottish Semi then I know who is talking garbage.

Oh and the midweek draw in mid 80’s Scottish tie up there was us getting gubbed? Not really, we should have won that night.

The best days of Scottish Football based upon s**t OF teams, obviously you’ve forgotten when both Celtic and Rangers were in Euro Finals, Dundee United were a team to be proud of in the 80’s , Aberdeen? Not so much.

The facts? 
We won nothing in the 80s but the Ayrshire Cup and ended up in the lowest league in country. They won leagues, Scottish Cups and beat Real Madrid in the final of a European Trophy. 
I know what set of fans will look back on that as a golden era. 
But hey, we got a draw up there in the Scottish Cup so it wasn’t all bad. Lost the replay at home of course but that’s the Killie way. 

If papers are to believed they are competing with English Championship clubs for a striker. Just like Hibs they seem to be finding cash from somewhere. 

2 hours ago, piffer said:

If papers are to believed they are competing with English Championship clubs for a striker. Just like Hibs they seem to be finding cash from somewhere. 

Maybe their lurch style striker is already sold?

Manager Derek McInnes says he has no plans to add to his Aberdeen squad amid the current financial difficulties in the Scottish game. (Daily Record)

So, he has no money to spend on players.

We'll see how good a manager McInnes really is when he can't buy his way to a top 3 finish....