Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi

I apologise if this has been covered many times before but just saw this in a post above:-

Kilmarnock fans can get live audio commentary from Easter Road via Killie TV

I've bought and paid for my season ticket, does that mean I get access to this live audio commentary mentioned? I've just tried to log in to the Killie TV website but it is immediately asking me to subscribe, which doesn't seem right as a season ticket holder. Am I doing something wrong? I'm not THE most technically savvy person in the world I admit, so if anyone could explain what I need to do to listen to the live audio commentary mentioned I'd really appreciate it. Cheers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, skygod said:

No.

 

Thanks for the reply. Which is disappointing(not the reply-the fact we can't get audio commentary) However, can you, or anyone else, explain what was meant by the comment that: "Kilmarnock fans can get live audio commentary from Easter Road via Killie TV" How exactly do we go about getting it, or was it completely false? Thanks again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, gamla said:

Thanks for the reply. Which is disappointing(not the reply-the fact we can't get audio commentary) However, can you, or anyone else, explain what was meant by the comment that: "Kilmarnock fans can get live audio commentary from Easter Road via Killie TV" How exactly do we go about getting it, or was it completely false? Thanks again.

If you sign up for the UK subscription of Killietv you will get the audio commentary and can then watch the game in full later tonight. Season ticket access is only for live stream of home games.

Edited by melly
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, melly said:

If you sign up for the UK subscription of Killietv you will get the audio commentary and can then watch the game in full later tonight. Season ticket access is only for live stream of home games.

I'm slightly confused now as skygod said we don't! Or is it that season ticket holders DON'T get access to Killie TV for the audio commentaries?

Anyone able to give a definitive answer to this one and how, if at all, we can get access to live audio commentary/

Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gamla said:

I'm slightly confused now as skygod said we don't! Or is it that season ticket holders DON'T get access to Killie TV for the audio commentaries?

Anyone able to give a definitive answer to this one and how, if at all, we can get access to live audio commentary/

Thanks

You need to be a Killie TV subscriber to get the commentary. Your season ticket doesn't grant you a Killie TV subscription, only the live stream for the home games. 

If you want the commentary you'll need to sign up for Killie TV. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×