C4mmy31

Killie TV Update

3 minutes ago, Killieboykfc said:

So can international viewers definitely watch the game today? Don’t want a repeat of last year when I bought it only to find out Ross County only offer audio coverage (my own fault!)

Yes, according to the Killie Tv website. Latest update posted today says “ Live video for international subscribers” 

4 minutes ago, Killieboykfc said:

So can international viewers definitely watch the game today? Don’t want a repeat of last year when I bought it only to find out Ross County only offer audio coverage (my own fault!)

International fans can watch matches home and away (£12.99 per month or £129.99 for the year).

That’s what it says on our official site. 

7 minutes ago, Killieboykfc said:

147AB1B6-A20D-4475-9B0A-137112042600.jpeg

19 minutes ago, PieFace1869 said:

I’ve lived overseas for some time now and tried several different VPN’s. ExpressVPN is definitely the best one that I have used, would recommend it, although it is one of the more expensive ones to sign up for. I think you can get a free trial and then just cancel it within 30 days. 
Some of the cheaper ones aren’t great at actually masking your location. I still used to have trouble trying to use BBC iPlayer, Sky Go etc. No problems with ExpressVPN 

I also recommend this. Very easy to use as well. Another added incentive is that if you get it and then refer a friend, you both get 30 days free. Afaik, the more friends you refer, the more free days you receive 

1 hour ago, Darryl1869 said:

Downloaded Nordvpn and managed to sign up for the international subscription on Killie Tv, what time does coverage start? 

I think it was 2.45 last season, for 3pm kick offs.

48 minutes ago, Pompey Exile said:

I to will be in France this afternoon. Never knew Le killie had such a large French exile community

I was in Greggs in the Burns Mall an hour ago and now I'm logging in from Norway.  Glad I purchased that supersonic private jet (and the steak bake).

26 minutes ago, CB said:

Other way round

Killie (as a team) is the same gender, regardless of the people playing in the team.

The French for team is l'equippe, which is feminine so La Killie would seem right enough.

Realistically, it would probably just be Killie - "Allez Killie!"

Edited by skygod
2 hours ago, Jackwilson said:

I also recommend this. Very easy to use as well. Another added incentive is that if you get it and then refer a friend, you both get 30 days free. Afaik, the more friends you refer, the more free days you receive 

Anyone wana be my vpn friend

2 minutes ago, MrTumnus said:

I've (my pal I mean) has been given free 500mb. Will that be enough for the match?

Is this table any use to you?

Might have to turn the quality down?

main-qimg-8e9efcec90e60b4e1f8861da2c6f6dca-c.jpeg