Sign in to follow this  
Pride_of_ayrshire

Jake Eastwood

23 years old. just left Sheffield United.

Lot of loans, but not many games played. Good looking spell at Sc**thorpe in the first half of last season.

1 minute ago, skygod said:

23 years old. just left Sheffield United.

Lot of loans, but not many games played. Good looking spell at Sc**thorpe in the first half of last season.

I think he was playing but recalled early in his other loan.

Seems to be a free agent. Fits the criteria of the sort of player we've been looking at. Must have had something about him to be at Sheffield United (hoping it's not a Joel Perreira situation...) 

Looks unusually comfortable off both feet!

The second one might be a fresh-air shot though....!

Edited by skygod

2 minutes ago, skygod said:

Looks unusually comfortable off both feet!

Brilliant that will help us avoid the slight error that rodgers made against United. But hey it was pre season best to get the mistakes out the way.

Edited by Pride_of_ayrshire

Looks like his contract expired on the 1st of July, would be a very good one to get let him and Rogers have a proper battle for the starting job 

46 minutes ago, mitch14 said:

Seems to be a free agent. Fits the criteria of the sort of player we've been looking at. Must have had something about him to be at Sheffield United (hoping it's not a Joel Perreira situation...) 

Being at a big club mean nothing anymore. I remember the time we had a Keeper on loan from Juve.....

Just now, Bigdaw said:

Being at a big club mean nothing anymore. I remember the time we had a Keeper on loan from Juve.....

He didnt play for juve.. 

44 minutes ago, Pride_of_ayrshire said:

Brilliant that will help us avoid the slight error that rodgers made against United. But hey it was pre season best to get the mistakes out the way.

must be of they new fangled sweeper keepers. If so then he should be a better passer than Broadfoot

19 minutes ago, killieblue said:

Sky Sports Transfer Centre saying Hull and Bolton were both in as well but he’s chosen us. 

261894EA-AF1F-47EC-B590-68A3A5F21567.png

If he comes I would think it’s with the understanding that he will be first choice. No disrespect to Lyle but it would be a lot better than having a youngster on the bench. 

Manager Dyer added: "I'm just about to bring a goalkeeper in any time now. Whether he will be ready for Saturday or not, we'll have to wait and see, but there will be one in the building - definitely.

"Also, we want to bring in another couple of positions, but I don't want to say anything about the others."