Sign in to follow this  
iankerr18

Kabamba

I think Kabamba's performance today was one of the worst I have ever seen by a Killie number 9 and I have been watching for a very long time. He contributed absolutely nothing, didn't win a single header, never controlled the ball or was able to bring other players into the game. Boydie would have been better after a year in retirement! For me the most concerning aspect was that the manager watched this performance and kept him on for the full match.

38 minutes ago, iankerr18 said:

I think Kabamba's performance today was one of the worst I have ever seen by a Killie number 9 and I have been watching for a very long time. He contributed absolutely nothing, didn't win a single header, never controlled the ball or was able to bring other players into the game. Boydie would have been better after a year in retirement! For me the most concerning aspect was that the manager watched this performance and kept him on for the full match.

Away and boil yer heed 

27 minutes ago, killieboy said:

you weren't around in the Rui Miguel either I take it....

Rui miguel the only player i've seen have to shots at goal in same match go out for throw ins 

Edited by trenwick

I remember all these guys. Still waiting for someone to tell me exactly what Kabamba contributed today. Easy to be negative but can anyone be constructive?

6 minutes ago, Allymitchell91 said:

he must not remember Trevor Smith 

Or Andy Smith, or David Merdy, or Moke Jeffrey.

8 minutes ago, iankerr18 said:

OK could all the critics please actually explain what  Kabamba actually contributed. Thanks

Won the free kick for the goal!? 

1 minute ago, iankerr18 said:

I remember all these guys. Still waiting for someone to tell me exactly what Kabamba contributed today. Easy to be negative but can anyone be constructive?

Is this irony?

1 minute ago, iankerr18 said:

Great 1st touch, competed great with porteous (who is a f**king animal) didnt lose the ball very often, didnt tire.

Now.. how many times did he receive the ball facing goal? Guy worked a thankless shift away from home, now you tell us what your problem was?

Thanks for the reply. Thankless shift maybe  but players like Boydie or tbe late great Eddie would have made things happen for supporting players. Kabamba did nothing all game. Accept this is just my opinion which is obviouly in a minority.

maybe reevaluate how you look at players, and comparisons need to be realistic mate.

In my opinion Mark Skilling, Ian Bryson, Robert Conner were some of our best midfielders during my time, different era fans will say Eremenco, Durrant etc etc, its all subjective 

13 minutes ago, iankerr18 said:

Fair comment but still think Kabamba was shocking today.

You can't fix stupid!

Thats a joke, a light hearted barb if you will lol

I felt Kabamba competed well enough, dug in and challenged for every header. Bit isolated at times, but with Brophy beside him, you will see the best of him.

40 minutes ago, Allymitchell91 said:

maybe reevaluate how you look at players, and comparisons need to be realistic mate.

In my opinion Mark Skilling, Ian Bryson, Robert Conner were some of our best midfielders during my time, different era fans will say Eremenco, Durrant etc etc, its all subjective 

Heard some pretty mad stuff in my time - but Skilling being better than Durrant is right up there. You’re correct that its all about opinions, but some opinions are completely insane.