CB

Rossco away, Fred

13 minutes ago, gordon4418 said:

all over, 2-2, would have taken a point before the game kicked off, but disappointing to lose 2 points from a wining position having worked so hard to get in front.

Ref was shocking

Very soft penalty given to County and a stonewaller denied to Killie.

Based on his two appearances as a sub, the boy Haunstrup offers more at left midfield than either McKenzie or Pinnock. Knows how to defend and looks good going forward too.

With the performances of Waters = who I think was faultless tonight - those two look a good partnership down the left.

1 minute ago, piffer said:

Don’t understand not using one tonight. Tish was pushed right up towards the end. Would Kiltie not have been better in that role. Kabamba although not as good as Saturday had put the CBs through a game. Replace him with fresh legs for the last ten and see if they are up to the challenge. 

I think it's Clarke thing. He did that a lot, and I didn't understand it then either... 

1 minute ago, Fletch said:

Pinnock certainly looks big and physical. I thought he worked hard and he won a lot, particularly second half til he went off.

Waters has been surprisingly good. Haunstrup in front of Waters has to be the way to go. We came alive down that side when they were on together.

Think we were watching a different game re Pinnock - never saw him touch a ball outwith the early free kick. Much rather see Kiltie on in that position, or just anyone who might look half creative... We're sorely missing creativity. 

2 minutes ago, Ngonge88 said:

Imo. Dyer should be shot for his team not winning that. Never mind the soft penalty. I assume Whitehall and Cameron are seen as s**te. Cause our plan quite often is get the ball whipped into the box.

They are both big lads. Surely they're worth a punt

Shot ? Really ? Away and give your heid a wobble ....

3 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

What were you actually expecting from hibs away/Celtic at home/inform county away? 

We’ve played well so far this season. Individual errors cost us the first two games.

I think it’s fair to say they’ve cost us in all three games. We didn’t cover ourselves in glory for the first goal tonight and replays will determine if someone was at fault for the penalty. 

Just now, mitch14 said:

I think it's Clarke thing. He did that a lot, and I didn't understand it then either... 

At least we won more often than not under Clarke. Dyer win ratio is gradually getting worse. I understand its been against decent sides the last 3 games. But the fact is his win ratio is horrid 

I’ve been wanting Power to score a goal like that since he joined us. Him making runs into the box like that makes all the difference if we are going to play that system.

I’d have taken a draw at halftime and it’s a tough place to go so can’t be too unhappy. Still a bit worried about how reliant we are becoming on Burke though.

Draw probably fair over the game. Decent 2nd half and felt confident when we went ahead. Burke looks the fittest on the park - the longer the game goes the more he dominates. Certainly our creative spark. Not kabamba best game. Thought Whitehall may have got 20 mins but maybe the way the game went stifled that’s. Game and result reflect where we are right now. Decent but not likely to threaten the top 4.

3 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

What were you actually expecting from hibs away/Celtic at home/inform county away? 

Talking about what we could and should have got is pointless.

All that counts is what we did get.

We need to turn defeats into draws and draws into wins. 

2 minutes ago, caltonkid said:

Shot ? Really ? Away and give your heid a wobble ....

Ok yes, maybe slightly harsh choice of words. But very inexperienced management not to grab that game by the scruff of the neck

Just now, skygod said:

I was talking about context though, wasn’t I? 

We have played well in long spells during all three matches. We got rid of a lot of players and we have a good few new faces too.

We more than matched hibs.

We put up a fight against Celtic. 

We played extremely well in the second half tonight bar a dubious penalty decision. 

There’s a lot to be positive about. We are a work in progress.

4 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Pinnock certainly looks big and physical. I thought he worked hard and he won a lot, particularly second half til he went off.

Waters has been surprisingly good. Haunstrup in front of Waters has to be the way to go. We came alive down that side when they were on together.

Watters is good on the deck and has a sweet left foot , Nice crosser. Need to learn to defend crosses better , But then so does Dicker.

5 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Agree that Haunstrup has combined well with Waters in both games. 
Unlucky not to hold out but a draw probably a fair result given they hit the post late on 

2 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Under one of the best managers we have ever had?

No s**t.

Struggling to see your point here? We are talking about not making substitutions. Clarke didnt make them, and neither does Dyer. My argument is Clarke got away with not making them because he won games. Dyer at the moment doesnt 

9 minutes ago, jesper said:

Think we were watching a different game re Pinnock - never saw him touch a ball outwith the early free kick. Much rather see Kiltie on in that position, or just anyone who might look half creative... We're sorely missing creativity. 

Apart from the two goals that were created?

1 minute ago, Ngonge88 said:

Struggling to see your point here? We are talking about not making substitutions. Clarke didnt make them, and neither does Dyer. My argument is Clarke got away with not making them because he won games. Dyer at the moment doesnt 

I thought he did the right thing in keeping the side that were on. We were on top, we were looking the better side. There was no need to disrupt what we were doing.

You can't tactically plan for an accidental hand ball.

However you want the manager shot, so I don't know why I'm bothering.

3 minutes ago, skygod said:

Saturday is important. Good performance and a win would underline the positives and give us a good platform. 

First home game with a near fully fit squad and with the new players having bedded in a bit. And hopefully not a keeper chucking one in... 

We will be absolutely fine this season. 3 games 3 good performances. Unlucky not to win tonight so poor refereeing maybe to blames. Haunstrup looks a player. 
First half kabamba far to isolated Pinnock got closer to him 2nd half and midfield played 10yards further up the pitch

3 minutes ago, ki11ie said:

We will be absolutely fine this season. 3 games 3 good performances. Unlucky not to win tonight so poor refereeing maybe to blames. Haunstrup looks a player. 
First half kabamba far to isolated Pinnock got closer to him 2nd half and midfield played 10yards further up the pitch

Need to start turning performances into results. This is rolling over from last season. Times we played well and came away with nothing or less than we deserved. Hopefully we can change the record soon. Cutting out the stupid mistakes that give opponents a goal of a start will be a big help