Jump to content

Charlie McArthur


Allan

Recommended Posts

Ronnie Hamilton, 16 and 50 days
Lennie Lowe, 16 and 80 days
Mark Roberts, 16 and 98 days
Greg Kiltie and Innes Cameron, 16 and 120 days
Hugh Houston, 16 and 138 days
Charlie McArthur, 16 and 149 days
David Watson, 16 and 204 days
Mark O'Hara, 16 and 260 days
Jim Lauchlan and Tommy McLean, 16 and 347 days
Fergus Dee, 16 and 358 days
Ross Smith, 16 and 365 days

 

Edited by skygod
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think we’ve just seen something a little bit special tonight. Yes, I’m the first to talk about the standard of opposition. It wasn’t Morelos or Nesbit he was up against. But positioning, reading the game. Looked effortless. Left sided. Pace. Tommy was hinting few weeks ago we unearthed something special. I can see why.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, skygod said:

Ronnie Hamilton, 16 and 50 days
Lennie Lowe, 16 and 80 days
Mark Roberts, 16 and 98 days
Greg Kiltie and Innes Cameron, 16 and 120 days
Hugh Houston, 16 and 138 days
Charlie McArthur, 16 and 149 days
Mark O'Hara, 16 and 260 days
Jim Lauchlan and Tommy McLean, 16 and 347 days
Fergus Dee, 16 and 358 days
Ross Smith, 16 and 365 days

 

With the 2zceltion of 2 very notable names i reckon he will be the best by a country mile.

Absolutely nerveless tonight, great on the grouns, good in the air, threat at set pieces and cool as fk at the back.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Thebigguy68 said:

I think we’ve just seen something a little bit special tonight. Yes, I’m the first to talk about the standard of opposition. It wasn’t Morelos or Nesbit he was up against. But positioning, reading the game. Looked effortless. Left sided. Pace. Tommy was hinting few weeks ago we unearthed something special. I can see why.

Tonight I dont think the standard of opposition is too relevant, as he looked like he had been in the side for years.

He has a very very big future in the game, its just unfortunate it wont be with us, as someone with serious cash will come calling before too long.

Said in the other thread, he reminded me of Ajer who also looked a class above wjen he joined on loan.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, skygod said:

Ronnie Hamilton, 16 and 50 days
Lennie Lowe, 16 and 80 days
Mark Roberts, 16 and 98 days
Greg Kiltie and Innes Cameron, 16 and 120 days
Hugh Houston, 16 and 138 days
Charlie McArthur, 16 and 149 days
Mark O'Hara, 16 and 260 days
Jim Lauchlan and Tommy McLean, 16 and 347 days
Fergus Dee, 16 and 358 days
Ross Smith, 16 and 365 days

 

David Watson?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Killiepies said:

Cracking player and I said he will be hard to dispose.Much better player than Saunders 

I asked earlier why he wasnt used last year by TW, even at 15 he couldnt have been worse than Dikamona!!!!

Best debut since Taylors and both looked like theyd been in the side for years.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

Tonight I dont think the standard of opposition is too relevant, as he looked like he had been in the side for years.

He has a very very big future in the game, its just unfortunate it wont be with us, as someone with serious cash will come calling before too long.

Said in the other thread, he reminded me of Ajer who also looked a class above wjen he joined on loan.

Appropriate comparison.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...