Hamilton Match Fred

C4mmy31

• CB pinned this topic
8 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

20211130_185852.jpg.f7631876a5bf0a5a954dbc8356f6205a.jpg

Going with what looks like their strongest team on paper. Should still have enough to get through but I figure TW at this stage wants to win the whole thing hence the lack of Brindley/Warnock/any other 'gambles'.

Does seem likely now that Alston and McGinn won't be starting together in the Highlands, praise be! 

31 minutes ago, carpetfitter said:

And why do I get a red card for that comment? If the red carder disagrees then say why they should not be playing - either from the start (preferably) or as earliesh sub. 

Noone has ever come on here to question the red cards on their previous post without being thrown a barrage of red cards. Its one of the best things about this forum.

Delighted to see young McArthur start. Didn’t expect that at all. Will be interesting to see if we play a CB out of position at RB or go with a three.

Surprised to see Alston and McGinn play. Not sure what we are learning with both in the side. Personally I’d have dropped Alston for another younger more energetic player alongside McGinn.

Good to see Burrell start as well. Massive positive that it’s proper minutes for him and McArthur and not cameo appearances. Gives a real chance to show what they can do.

6 minutes ago, piffer said:

Delighted to see young McArthur start. Didn’t expect that at all. Will be interesting to see if we play a CB out of position at RB or go with a three.

Surprised to see Alston and McGinn play. Not sure what we are learning with both in the side. Personally I’d have dropped Alston for another younger more energetic player alongside McGinn.

Good to see Burrell start as well. Massive positive that it’s proper minutes for him and McArthur and not cameo appearances. Gives a real chance to show what they can do.

I thinknasanders has played RB before. Amd I 100% agree Alston and McGinn together doesnt work.

Burrells oace hopefully used well today.