Morton Match Fred

C4mmy31

• CB pinned this topic
3 minutes ago, carpetfitter said:

Should be 3pts tonight. Hope JF has instilled the same hunger they showed v Accies. I mean we actually won second balls, chased the opposition down and tackled in the middle of the park. 

Under TW our midfield could have played with 10 balls without winning any. Hopefully an improvement tonight.

5 minutes ago, Malkmus said:

Happy Polworth is nowhere to be seen 

Biggest disappointment of all the signings I reckon. The way he was casually jogging back in the build up to the goal in Inverness was a disgrace. Inverness fan told me when the going gets tough he always disappears. God knows why he signed for us then!

No Colin Doyle taking the GK warmup tonight. I’m up at the back of the stand in the far corner but it looks like Curtis Lyle is the third man with Walker taking the senior role.

Stephenson and Maybury taking the starting lineup in their warmup. Two coaches involved with the subs at the other side but can’t make them out. 

3 minutes ago, piffer said:

No Colin Doyle taking the GK warmup tonight. I’m up at the back of the stand in the far corner but it looks like Curtis Lyle is the third man with Walker taking the senior role.

Stephenson and Maybury taking the starting lineup in their warmup. Two coaches involved with the subs at the other side but can’t make them out. 

Fowler said that a member of staff has COVID - so looks like it's Doyle.