Montrose Match Fred

C4mmy31

• CB pinned this topic

Looks like the preferred defence and goalkeeper at least. Will be interesting to see if Mayo stays on the left of the 3 like he played pre season or if Wright is tried out there as he’s played there before with previous clubs. I imagine it’ll be Armstrong on the left of midfield and McKenzie on the right (or vice versa) with Power holding and Watson and McInroy in the middle. Shaw and Innes up top.

3 minutes ago, Pride_of_ayrshire said:

Innes to play a blinder the day. Great to see Watson get a shot.

Let's see how he gets on playing with Shaw. I thought it was working on Wednesday night but it was only for suc a short time it was hard to tell if I was just imagining it. 

Edited by gdevoy

4 minutes ago, Pride_of_ayrshire said:

Innes to play a blinder the day. Great to see Watson get a shot.

I really hope so, for his benefit as well as ours.

But let's not forget its Montrose today... although they've improved in recent years, we should still be winning by 2 or 3

11 minutes ago, Scouser2 said:

Well that was a longer journey than thought , then again was last here many years ago!

..sunny day in Montrose , And hoping to see some Killie goals....

Must be 30 years ago since I drove up there to watch us play them in the league. Was there on holiday at St Cyrus a couple of weeks back and sadly the lovely wee town looks even more down at heal that Kilmarnock these days.  

I think that’s an interesting lineup, good luck to the lads today! Great to see Watson get a game. I really hope that everyone can behind Cameron and not shoot him down after his first mistake. Also very excited to see McInroy start in the midfield today, as I feel he’s looked promising when he’s played. Let’s get a good win and get the positive vibes back in the fan’s camp. 

16 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

Must be 30 years ago since I drove up there to watch us play them in the league. Was there on holiday at St Cyrus a couple of weeks back and sadly the lovely wee town looks even more down at heal that Kilmarnock these days.  

Did a cracking walk ?‍♂️  there Montrose to Arbroath  via the loveley Lunan Bay then on to the Smokie village Auchmithie.