• Jordan Jones
    • Dan Armstrong
    • Ben Chrisene
    • Brad Lyons
    • Christian Doidge
    • Lewis Mayo
    • Innes Cameron

This poll is closed to new votes

Thought our defence especially Stokes and Wright looked very solid , Armstrong had a good hour or so till the changes seems to affect his game , most of our threat came from out wide with yet again little quality from central areas 

voted for Stokes   

Edited by Scouser2

3 hours ago, Jackwilson said:

Thought about choosing Armstrong for his general play but his crossing wasn’t too great. Chose Wright as I think the defence overall were solid and he was at the heart of it

I thought of 4 people. Armstrong but his delivery was poor. Power who had a good game with occasionally dim witted moments. Jones was decent but little in the final third. 

I also went with Wright as I am not sure he did anything wrong and was easily the best defender. 

I was glad to see my top 3 getting all the votes  all be it Armstrong was my number 3. 

20 minutes ago, Angelo's Ashes said:

Stokes has surprised me by how well he has done. He looks better in the SPL than he did in the Championship. 

That's because he likes to play football,  the Championship is full of hammer throwers, as we saw mostly last year.  Morton with their missile like throw inside, Even Arbroath who got plaudits last year had a big massive guy up front.

Imo same with Armstrong, he is getting more space and it's bearing fruit. (Not to mention hard work and Burkie)

1 hour ago, Killie Conman said:

That massive big guy, is one of the best and most skilfull forwards in the Premiership this season 

I'm not talking about Nouble, and both of the loanee forwards they had were massive big guys.  Ugwu at Morton another, you don't see this or the kind of tactics played anywhere near as frequently on the prem.

3 hours ago, Beaker71 said:

I'm not talking about Nouble, and both of the loanee forwards they had were massive big guys.  Ugwu at Morton another, you don't see this or the kind of tactics played anywhere near as frequently on the prem.

Long balls, big guy up front, looking for the second ball, playing for set pieces, Ash Taylor long throws, second highest fouls committed, second most bookings.

We're the hammer throwers now.

Edited by Lorielus

• CB unpinned and locked this topic

Dan Armstrong - 3 points

Alan Power - 2 points

Joe Wright - 1 point

Current standings after game 16

Alan Power - 23 points

Ryan Alebiosu - 15 points

Dan Armstrong - 13 points

Ash Taylor - 9 points

Liam Polworth - 8 points