Jump to content
gdevoy

Well, shes done it now.

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Brianstorm said:

Given you have so much time to type so many words all day every day, would you not be best spending your time on a site that's dedicated to politics where you might be able to persuade someone to think like you do? Given it appears over the past 5 years it's the only reason you exist in life. Either that or get mcleans phone number and WhatsApp him.

You type so much s**te all day every day, paragraph after paragraph, I just scroll through every single thing you post. Most folk must. It's a real shame because you put so much effort into so many words and nobody gives a flying f**K what you say. 

Your wife must love life when you get wrecked and fall asleep on the couch. 

When you cannot attack the argument you attack the person!

Edited by Beaker71
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/24/2017 at 9:10 PM, Beaker71 said:

Ha ha ha kevin hague blog and his sources of an ex UK government employee and failed labour candidate, hardly independent there.  You really must try harder.  All you have done is simply quoted the rancid mutterings of hagues article from the daily ******. The same mr hague who is as rabid an anti independence moon unit as you.  The ONLY person who has no axe to grind is professor (note the only actual professor in this whole story) Richard Murphy.  He doesn't work for anyone with a vested interest and gives an honest and learned assessment.  But as it doesn't support the utterly ridiculous position of the UK government that they subsidise everyone apart from England, you try and ridicule it.

You really are scraping the barrel to continue to support your twisted logic and utterly skewed thoroughly pro british state agenda.  You have now reached a level of the bowler hatted flute playing nutjobs.

http://indyref2.scot/pro-union-data-expert-forced-into-embarrassing-apology
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/24/2017 at 5:24 PM, Brianstorm said:

Someone could start a thread about bananas bring tastier than apples and you'd bring up bush and Blair. You were about 14 when we went to Iraq and were up to your knees in Mario kart and spunk. Get over it. 

Nah, i was 2nd year at Uni but thanks for asking. 

Which means i was well above the age that would allow me to sign up and die in Iraq, so i think i was qualified to have an opinion. 

 

Edited by Squirrelhumper
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/24/2017 at 2:34 PM, Mclean07 said:

Squirrel's correct about Iraq. Always agreed on that. But you don't then dismiss the good things that were achieved. Certainly more than the SNP can dream about. Unless you count the centre right policies of helping the comfortably off more than the disadvantaged with their health costs, their education costs, their housing costs, their flight costs. Cutting thousands of further education places and having four thousand fewer teachers as we hurtle down the international league tables. Achievements of a kind, certainly.

But let's divert attention with another neverendum. 

My response was 100% aimed at that buffoon's assertion that because someone was too young when we went into Iraq that they somehow can't have an opinion on it. His response to being called out on it is to scream and call me a gimp. Brian is braindead and the sooner he takes the huff and leaves the forum again the better

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/24/2017 at 6:34 PM, Mclean07 said:

Squirrel's correct about Iraq. Always agreed on that. But you don't then dismiss the good things that were achieved. Certainly more than the SNP can dream about. Unless you count the centre right policies of helping the comfortably off more than the disadvantaged with their health costs, their education costs, their housing costs, their flight costs. Cutting thousands of further education places and having four thousand fewer teachers as we hurtle down the international league tables. Achievements of a kind, certainly.

But let's divert attention with another neverendum. 

Some folk are better off in the UK so let's forget about your party leader being jointly responsible for the death of 100,000s of civilians, 100s of UK servicemen in a war that he lied about in order to get Westminster backing? Aye okay.

I'm glad the SNP will never achieve such dizzy heights as that. 

I honestly can't believe you are brushing that off as some sort of minor blip and is outweighed by "good stuff". No wonder Labour are completely fcuked!

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, bute-killiefan said:

My response was 100% aimed at that buffoon's assertion that because someone was too young when we went into Iraq that they somehow can't have an opinion on it. His response to being called out on it is to scream and call me a gimp. Brian is braindead and the sooner he takes the huff and leaves the forum again the better

Calm down dear. I've hurt your feelings and for that I apologise. 

Now, I was merely bringing up the pumper of rodents desire to shoe horn Blair and Bush into every conversation. Nobody said he can't have an opinion. Now next time I want you to jump into a point not directed at you,  I'll let you know, maybe humper appreciates the haunners to be fair.  Xx 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Brianstorm said:

Calm down dear. I've hurt your feelings and for that I apologise. 

Now, I was merely bringing up the pumper of rodents desire to shoe horn Blair and Bush into every conversation. Nobody said he can't have an opinion. Now next time I want you to jump into a point not directed at you,  I'll let you know, maybe humper appreciates the haunners to be fair.  Xx 

Bit like you trying to shoehorn the referendum into every conversation even though you allegedly don't care!

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Bit like you trying to shoehorn the referendum into every conversation even though you allegedly don't care!

The irony of just about everything he posts makes me wonder if he is a real person.

 

Sorry, that point wasn't directed at me. I retract my statement 

Edited by bute-killiefan
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bute-killiefan said:

The irony of just about everything he posts makes me wonder if he is a real person.

 

Sorry, that point wasn't directed at me. I retract my statement 

You're rattled. Stop it, you're giving too much away. Go outside and count to ten and calm down. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×