Sign in to follow this  
Squirrelhumper

Season Ticket Renewal Online

Does the free u16 ticket renew automatically when u put in the adult ticket details?

When I add the u16 ticket to the order it charges another 50 quid. 

19 minutes ago, samo said:

Does the free u16 ticket renew automatically when u put in the adult ticket details?

When I add the u16 ticket to the order it charges another 50 quid. 

It adjusts it at the check out.

Successfully purchased my first ST in 5 years. It wouldn't let me pick the additional seat for the u16 tho so hope that's gone through too. Definitely added it to basket

Signed up for Family season tickets yesterday in the shop after NAPM since Kenny left the building. No issues but system a bit slow and staff friendly. Glad to get back to Rugby Park with the family and another 4 fans committing to the team and the club after the news last week. Roll on the new season

Tried on line but could not pass the bit about confirming your seats. Got 7 season tickets last year but this year its going to be 5. Even though it will be 2 free under 16 less I could not proceed to buy.

Seemed to renew ok. Only time will tell but the website was easy enough to navigate.

ETA: The section I sit in looks considerably busier going by the greyed out and unavailable seats. If the 'unavailables' all renew it's going to be a lot cosier in the winter.

Edited by Ben Reilly

Just been in shop to get season ticket and managed to get my old seat, but just realised they never offered me an U16. Are they available for all full price tickets?

46 minutes ago, Mcilroy56 said:

Just been in shop to get season ticket and managed to get my old seat, but just realised they never offered me an U16. Are they available for all full price tickets?

Yes but not OAPS....

;)

Tried to do it last night but it showed me and my son were in the same seat, and when I went into confirming seats my 3rd seat was blocked. Called the shop this morning and everything was sorted out and renewed in 10 mins, lady on the other end of the phone couldn't have been any more helpful. 

Renewed today. Moved from frank beattie stand to qts family stand. Still find it strange you dont get any Rangers or Celtic games. Renewed in shop and it all went fine. Apparently quite a few sold

2 hours ago, kfc_superteam said:

Renewed today. Moved from frank beattie stand to qts family stand. Still find it strange you dont get any Rangers or Celtic games. Renewed in shop and it all went fine. Apparently quite a few sold

Mental

1 hour ago, casual observer said:

Renewed tonight online, fairly painlessly. I now fully expect us to mount a title challenge and give the fans a bit of bang for their buck!

Renewals get the same old stuff, brand new customers get a treble-winning side playing attractive football. 

1 hour ago, Mclean07 said:

Killie, a word of advice. If season tickets are selling well, you should be shouting it from the rooftops. 

It must be difficult for the current directors to talk about the season tickets genuinely selling well when he who must not be named has been falsely inflating the figures for years. There is probably quite a healthy upturn but if they are open and honest about it then the figures don't look that much better than the previous seasons inflated numbers, so best maybe the best option is to stay quiet rather than get caught up in the indiscretions of the past.

i just did a quick count of the "available seats" in each section and we have 2551 available seats in the East stand and 1176 available in the FB stand. The unavailable ones might also include folk who haven't renewed yet so their seat is kept till june 30th.

Unsure of the capacity of each stand but think east is about 4500.  

Bearing in mind that FB has unavailable sections like hospitality, directors box and new QTS box area.

If that was a good representation of season ticket sales we might have around 3-4000 tickets. 

3 hours ago, PrestersKtid said:

i just did a quick count of the "available seats" in each section and we have 2551 available seats in the East stand and 1176 available in the FB stand. The unavailable ones might also include folk who haven't renewed yet so their seat is kept till june 30th.

Unsure of the capacity of each stand but think east is about 4500.  

Bearing in mind that FB has unavailable sections like hospitality, directors box and new QTS box area.

If that was a good representation of season ticket sales we might have around 3-4000 tickets. 

good work fella

Have been waiting until manger appointed before renewing ticket,although not holding breath.  Might just pay at gate the way its going.

When booking a ticket online make sure to add the u16 ticket, it's not automatic. Then when you go to checkout it took mine out the basket. You need to re-add it. Otherwise phone the club and they'll sort it. Very helpful to be fair 

Bought ticket two weeks past. Did not add under16, granddaughter wants to go now. Phoned shop, girl called Alison sorted it out in minutes without any fuss. Good service. Will threaten to take granddaughter to games if she is very very naughty??????

PREMIERSHIP PRICES

Based on the most expensive standard seat for an adult

CELTIC: £609

ABERDEEN: £410

RANGERS: £655

ST JOHNSTONE: £350

HEARTS: £370

PARTICK THISTLE: £340

ROSS COUNTY: £360

KILMARNOCK: £350

MOTHERWELL: £420

DUNDEE: £385

HAMILTON: £180

HIBERNIAN: £380

Taken from the Daily Record article "it costs more to have a sports TV package than buy a season ticket at any Scottish Premiership club".

Ours seem to be priced fairly compared to some others. Apparently it would cost a new subscriber £870 to have both Sky & BT sport's next season....... 

Edited by C4mmy31
Spelling