Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RAG

General Election MK3

Recommended Posts

56 minutes ago, Mcilroy56 said:

You really are a horrible individual at times with above quotes, wallowing in the fact that someone has been made unemployed and their family suffer as well whilst at the same time denegrating people because they appear to you to be overweight just because they have a different political viewpoint from your own.

I can understand you have perverse pleasure in seeing your country being overrun by political hooligans who would go into bed with the devil to retain power, but the figures are obvious to anyone willing to open their eyes.

In 2010 GE Labour gained 47% (21,623), Tory 25%(11,721) Lib Dems 9% (4264) and SNP 18%(8276).

2015 GE Labour 27% (14227) Tory 20% (10355) Lib Dems 2% (855) SNP 49% (25492) and UKIP 3% (1280)

2017 GE Labour 24% (11024) Tory 40%(18550), Lib Dems 2% (872) SNP 34% (15776)

Turnout I believe was higher in 2015 especially for SNP, where 7000 Labour Votes went to SNP whilst some Tory votes went to UKIP. Lib Dems probably lost their share to SNP as well.

Move on 2 years to 2017 and those previous Labour minded people decided to move their vote to the stronger Unionist party (Tories) as a protest vote on Indy 2, Tory got back the UKIP vote whilst SNP vote suffered from 6% lower turnout. 

So it is plain to see that the floating voters (7000) in recent elections have been those who voted Labour in 2010 (Red Tories) and not SNP voters. Tories also gained from the 3000 reduction in Labour vote, so sorry burst your politically biased view. 

Try and put a bit of reasoning behind your arguments and get the correct info, not that from some rag or Pro Unionist/Red Book of Crap, and rather than name calling of individuals you know nothing of, leave them out of your petty, jealous jibes.

" Red Tories ".......,,,,yawn.....

Sorry if my heart isn't breaking over the family of an MP who were looking lining their pockets from the public purse. Hardly miners or steelworkers being thrown on the scrap heap. 

The man who makes jokes about tits gets offended by a wee line about fat people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see Squirrel's hero Ian Murray scraped home with a 15000 majority. Tell you what, I wish we had someone who could do the job for us that he did for Hearts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, gdevoy said:

I favour a federal UK rather than total separation which makes about as much economic sense as leaving the single market.

Interesting post gdevoy, I agree with a lot of it. 

However, 83% of people in the UK voted for parties that want to leave the single market - including yourself!

The SNP, using the Scots parliament majority and the 62% Scottish remain will still push a second indy ref.

The two positions are diametrically opposed and until the indy ref and terms of Brexit are announced - who knows where we'll be.

EU friendly parties didn't do well in this election, because Brexits been successfully procrastinated to next week - seriously its next week.

Further down the line, theres still probably going to be that other independence referendum.

This is still a great "get out of jail" card in Scotlands favour should a hard/extreme Brexit take place.

The NHS for example, may no get that £350m a week, or we get hit with a £60bn Brexit bill for little if any benefit.

Edited by RAG
After Brexit, The NHS will receive an extra £350m per week, not per year - honest!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

" Red Tories ".......,,,,yawn.....

Sorry if my heart isn't breaking over the family of an MP who were looking lining their pockets from the public purse. Hardly miners or steelworkers being thrown on the scrap heap. 

The man who makes jokes about tits gets offended by a wee line about fat people.

I'm sure you will find many MP's past and present who employ/employed members of their family, Labour certainly have been "guilty". My comment was a jest about breasts in general, not a direct hatred remark about individuals. But that is you, bitter, twisted and ignorant.

Of course you know the figures are correct and can't argue.

Edited by Mcilroy56
Additional comment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Mcilroy56 said:

bitter, twisted and ignorant.

A Smart Price fish finger amongst the smoked Salmond (!)

Edited by RAG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

I see Squirrel's hero Ian Murray scraped home with a 15000 majority. Tell you what, I wish we had someone who could do the job for us that he did for Hearts.

What did he do for the Jambos that was anything special? As a former Tynecatle resident, you've lost me?  Never heard him mentioned once by boys I know that go the games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, RAG said:

What did he do for the Jambos that was anything special? As a former Tynecatle resident, you've lost me?  Never heard him mentioned once by boys I know that go the games.

Pretty sure he was among those instrumental in getting rid of Vlad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mcilroy56 said:

I'm sure you will find many MP's past and present who employ/employed members of their family, Labour certainly have been "guilty". My comment was a jest about breasts in general, not a direct hatred remark about individuals. But that is you, bitter, twisted and ignorant.

Of course you know the figures are correct and can't argue.

" a jest about breasts in general ". That's got to be one of the best comments of all time on Killiefc.com. Genuinely :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.jpeg.4f58d09a98aabf4416f8be5853b8a0d3.jpeg

I think they actually sat in Leith, but other than that it may have been a lot worse for the SNP if " poodle " Harvie hadn't sold his democratic duty down the river.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you read through the thread, so much energy expended trying to blame everyone but themselves for their pisspoor result. Augurs well for the continue demise of the SNP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

When you read through the thread, so much energy expended trying to blame everyone but themselves for their pisspoor result. Augurs well for the continue demise of the SNP.

You certainly like to bask in the failures of others rather than focus on the success of your own party. 

which by reading through the thread is difficult to figure out which party that actually is.

you predicted the Torys would run a mock at the election a landslide of 60 seats or more (from memory).

You said that Corbyn would have had his day in the sun and call it a day or words to those effect.

that didn't happen and it's back to the good old SNP bashing.

you are presented with reasoned arguments in which you could choose to engage in a constructive response. That doesn't happen though. It's usually a snide one liner that is all but admitting defeat.

its that attitude and arrogance that has led the currrent government going cap in hand to the DUP.

we get you don't like the SNP but why don't you provide a reasoned argument for your own political affiliation and stop this runaway train of SNP hating.  You must get tired surely. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

Keep up the arrogance of your opening line. It's going to destroy your Party electorally.

So, as expected, no acknowledgement from you that your "tartan tories return home" statement, might in fact be bollocks?

Not even an attempt to defend your statement or at least back it up with some reasoning.

This from the guy who harps on about "playing the man and not the ball"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

" a jest about breasts in general ". That's got to be one of the best comments of all time on Killiefc.com. Genuinely :)

So the first comment was "more like Game of Thrones with less tits...."

Reply " Haha, god forbid they ever take the tits out of GoT"

Now I have never seen the programme but hear that there is some sexual references and a bit of nudity, hence my jovial comment! I can't see any harm in that as not aimed at anyone in particular. So can you please explain why it is anything other than that or are you just trying to deflect from the fact that you made a bad comment about people losing their jobs and their weight. Some clarity would be helpful so that we can move on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

When you read through the thread, so much energy expended trying to blame everyone but themselves for their pisspoor result. Augurs well for the continue demise of the SNP.

Wah, Wah, Wah, Wah........Irony alert.....Wah Wah Wah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mcilroy56 said:

So the first comment was "more like Game of Thrones with less tits...."

Reply " Haha, god forbid they ever take the tits out of GoT"

Now I have never seen the programme but hear that there is some sexual references and a bit of nudity, hence my jovial comment! I can't see any harm in that as not aimed at anyone in particular. So can you please explain why it is anything other than that or are you just trying to deflect from the fact that you made a bad comment about people losing their jobs and their weight. Some clarity would be helpful so that we can move on.

I was actually seeing the funny side of how absurd the debate can get when we end up with that particular comment. Not malicious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 2:36 PM, mathematics said:

Let me give you a counter-example to your "proof".

Nicola has two stones, she gives one to Kez.

Kez has two stones, she gets one from Nicola and she gives one to Ruth.

Ruth had one stone, she gives none away but receives one from Kez.

In essence, one stone had transferred from Nicola to Ruth, but that's not a direct action.

This simplistic tale doesn't even bring in wee willie winky's stones, or a fat racist's stones, or the person who just threw away his/her stone, or the person who found a stone that they didn't have before.

You have some stones coming in here and telling that tale. :2:

p.s. I voted LibDem before but voted Labour this time so what stone am I? :2:

 

Edited by Sandman396

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sandman396 said:

You have some stones coming in here and telling that tale. :2:

p.s. I voted LibDem before but voted Labour this time so what stone am I? :2:

 

An unearthed gem ? :22:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man talks a lot of sense. As long as the main political parties agree that we have to stop immigration there is nothing to fight over. All Theresa May could do was say Corbyn was incompetent and an republican terrorist sympathiser before diving for support from a party strongly linked to unionist paramilitaries.

By the way, has anybody clocked inflation inching up? Sterling has nosedived since the Brexit vote and shows no sign of recovery but as long as we don't let any more furriners in we'll be fine. Cameron played political roulet last year to get power and lost, May stepped in, tried it and lost. 

It's mental, Brexit has collapsed our currency, endangered the NI peace process and is collapsing the economy too because nobody wants to come here to work any more. But as long as we don't let any more furriners in we'll be fine.

Now I know the SNP are far from paragons of virtue but I think at least you will now see them row back from the brink, whereas at UK level its full steam ahead.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Sandman396 said:

You have some stones coming in here and telling that tale. :2:

p.s. I voted LibDem before but voted Labour this time so what stone am I? :2:

 

About 14 stone? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Sp3ckyh0td0g81 said:

You certainly like to bask in the failures of others rather than focus on the success of your own party. 

which by reading through the thread is difficult to figure out which party that actually is.

you predicted the Torys would run a mock at the election a landslide of 60 seats or more (from memory).

You said that Corbyn would have had his day in the sun and call it a day or words to those effect.

that didn't happen and it's back to the good old SNP bashing.

you are presented with reasoned arguments in which you could choose to engage in a constructive response. That doesn't happen though. It's usually a snide one liner that is all but admitting defeat.

its that attitude and arrogance that has led the currrent government going cap in hand to the DUP.

we get you don't like the SNP but why don't you provide a reasoned argument for your own political affiliation and stop this runaway train of SNP hating.  You must get tired surely. 

 

 

He doesn't. His hatred of the SNP is one if the things that keeps him going.That and bullying other members of the forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 2:33 PM, Mclean07 said:

Did that fat couple from Largs not fund them again?

I might take a leaf out your book and grass you in for calling them names.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I might take a leaf out your book and grass you in for calling them names.

It's called humour, old bean....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

The Killie Trust

KFC Supporters Association

Young Kilmarnock

FC Kilmarnock

Kilmarnock FC (Official)

×