killiekosmos

St Johnstone (H) Match Fred

4 minutes ago, stewarty66 said:

Only look dangerous when we get it Thomas. Best in a Killie jersey by a mile in the first half.

Done more in his killie career than mckenzie has in his but apparently that's not a major concern 

He'll score a goal though and that will be enough to justify the next 10 games he goes missing.

Edited by Killie lad

Oh and DJ Dave is still rotten. How hard can is be to get players names correct. Talk to them or someone at their club if your not sure. Really thought we'd have been lucky enough to get shot of him this season

• Back of the Net! 2

6 minutes ago, Killiefc1 said:

You having a laugh he's basically in there himself battling for the ball as half the time McKenzie is posted missing.

If by 5-10 yards off his man each time is battling I worry for him as a midfielder.

He hasn't shown and looked for ball once when Greer etc have had ball at back. 

Thats just my opinion though

• Back of the Net! 1

6 minutes ago, fmcc said:

I disagree with this. He and Mackenzie are overrun by their attacking midfield 3. We need to trust our full backs to push on a bit. Instead Thomas and JJ are having to come deeper and deeper. Greer is strolling it and makes things happen when he takes the ball forward 5-10 yards. We need to get them on the back foot and that starts with our centre halves. When we actually play football, we look quite decent. 

I'd agree he's over run but he looks out depth in my opinion.

He isn't a holding midfielder. Surely better going 3 at back and bringing in Wilson to sit in as it's all through middle they are dominating 

Wilson should be in the middle alongside Frizzell. If Frizzell is going to play CM/DM then he needs a strong player beside him.

Wilson should not shoehorned to Rb because our only Rb isn't up to scratch.  If O'Donnell not ready I'd rather Hawkshaw played there. 

• Back of the Net! 1

1 minute ago, Mogwai said:

Come on folks, let's show a bit of positivity! The signs are there.

We'll win this.

We are a goal down and struggling. You are right the signs are there 

15 minutes ago, Scouser2 said:

Yet again so badly lacking in central midfield....and up front 

Dicker is injured, and Power and Erwin aren't match fit so the remedies are maybe there given time. 

Just now, Isle of Wight Exile said:

A free-kick? Did he manage to bend this one in or was it a more scrappy affair? 

I think he just blootered it!!

Ach well.  Tw*t it as hard as you can at the wall enough times and eventually of will go in! 

(And that's not a criticism)

Edited by Isle of Wight Exile
Sweary Word filter not doing it's job