County away Fred

CB

• CB unpinned this topic
7 minutes ago, troonkilliefan said:

Beeb reporter not coming over very well from Dingwall and Barry Wilson commenting that SC is tough guy to interview - perhaps just cause the questions being asked aren't great/daft .......hahaha !

Coyle giving credit to Killie for 2nd half performance 

Brilliant interview from Clarke- he's the man!

1 minute ago, heynow2005 said:

i won't lose any sleep over it. Seen us robbed plenty of times by dubious decisions etc . More likely ref has gave foul against Boyd for a shove or something

This we are long overdue a bit of luck, got some breaks on Saturday and if we got lucky tonight who cares sometimes you earn your rub of the green. Looking forward to Saturday already.

Didn’t hear him tonight but Barry Wilson does my nut in. I don’t mind people favouring teams especially if it’s outwith the OF but his is pure bias to County or ICT. Nothing else matters. I’ve listened to games where they’ve been played off the park and he’s barely acknowledged the quality of performance from their opponents. Strikes me as he’s only in a gig because BBC can get anyone else based up there

Wasn't at the game but the result fighting back from 0-2 makes it feel like a win.

The long haul home will be upbeat now and the feel good factor continues to build within the players AND the fans.

Come on everyone, let's turn up in bigger numbers on Saturday and ensure the team get our full noisy AWAY style support.

Well done boys.

9 minutes ago, Jedi2 said:

Correction to my earlier post...you are right. 2000-01 we went 8 in a row away unbeaten, and then lost the 9th game.

Best away run for 16 years, first 5 goals in a league match for 11 years. What an amazing turnaround for a group of players who were struggling so badly. It's really amazing what the new management team have achieved so quickly. 

1 hour ago, piffer said:

Didn’t hear him tonight but Barry Wilson does my nut in. I don’t mind people favouring teams especially if it’s outwith the OF but his is pure bias to County or ICT. Nothing else matters. I’ve listened to games where they’ve been played off the park and he’s barely acknowledged the quality of performance from their opponents. Strikes me as he’s only in a gig because BBC can get anyone else based up there

your nut would have been truly done in tonight, Wilson was biased from beginning to end and it was him driving the boyd should have been sent off pish