County away Fred

CB

Delighted to take a point from that after going 2-0 down. Shows there is a bit of character in the side now. It wasn’t long ago when we went 2-0 down it was quickly four. Something to build on and more to be positive about. 

Well done to the dedicated supporters who made the trip. Glad you’ve got something to celebrate and safe down the road

3 minutes ago, piffer said:

Delighted to take a point from that after going 2-0 down. Shows there is a bit of character in the side now. It wasn’t long ago when we went 2-0 down it was quickly four. Something to build on and more to be positive about. 

Well done to the dedicated supporters who made the trip. Glad you’ve got something to celebrate and safe down the road

The character this team is showing is night and day from before.

Amazing comeback which, as you say, would not have happened before Clarke.

Hats off to those who travelled. Safe journey home, folks!

I'm trying to figure out how they can say on radio they felt country shaded it when you look at all the match stats... crying into their sugar puffs tomorrow I bet. 

It's perfectly plausible to give a free kick against a striker without it being a dive. I doubt it's as black and white as they made out but I'm sure they will prod Coyle about it and blow it out of proportion

2 minutes ago, piffer said:

Will he face retrospective action for that incident? That could be a blow losing an in form striker and breaking up a now prolific partnership with a ban

No as he has given a free kick so he has seen the incident and made his decision. Retrospective action I think can only be taken if ref has missed the incident. 

Herbal tea, mulled wine, I'm on the cocodomal after listening to the radio, reading updates on here and on the BBC website on my phone, watching the Chelsea game and listening to the wife talking about crimbo prezzies as well. Wish I went to the game now......:14:. The life of a Killie fan.

Edited by Asasaid
Killie since conceived in '66