A*r

23 minutes ago, Boabkfc19 said:

Didn't u read the previous posts.. Would u like to go away to a game and get pushed about from home fans.. Doubt it.. As I said afore disgrace!! 

Ayr were the away team - didn’t you read the fixture list?

A few accounts of fans pushing and shoving doesn’t really seem to make them all a disgrace to the club. 

56 minutes ago, skygod said:

Ayr were the away team - didn’t you read the fixture list?

A few accounts of fans pushing and shoving doesn’t really seem to make them all a disgrace to the club. 

Would it matter if they were the home or away team? So pedantic.

No it doesn’t, but they are a horrible club who probably won’t even apologise on behalf of the minority who tried to ruin some kircakdy fans day out.  

What you mean is that they are a horrible club simply because they are our local rivals. In my experience of watching Killie all over Scotland there are lots of clubs who have some idiots supporting them. Ayr are no different and I've got more respect for fans who support their local team than those who choose to support Tic or Sevco. 

14 minutes ago, historyman said:

What you mean is that they are a horrible club simply because they are our local rivals. In my experience of watching Killie all over Scotland there are lots of clubs who have some idiots supporting them. Ayr are no different and I've got more respect for fans who support their local team than those who choose to support Tic or Sevco. 

Yeah I do your right. They are horrible, scum etc as they are our rivals and the fact they play in a delapidated stadium and way they bleat on youd have thought they had actually won a major honour. 

But it’s all just banter. They probably say worse about us. I wouldn’t like to see them go out of business as the derby would be lost. Relegated again yes definitely.

Every club has idiots. Not sure what old firm have to do with it though, was just meaning I doubt their club would apologise for the behaviour of their fans.