19snickers88

Where are all of the Killie fans based?

Where are our fans based?  

447 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you live now?

• Kilmarnock (Including all of East Ayrshire)
    • Another part of Ayrshire (South or North)
    • West & Central (Scotland not including Kilmarnock)
    • South (Scotland)
    • North (Scotland)
    • East (Scotland)
    • Another part of the United Kingdom
    • Outside of the United Kingdom

Killie born and bred, stones throw from Rugby Park, lived in East of Scotland for 10 years, Frisco Texas for 3 and last 7 years in Asia, currently Singapore.

back next month for Brora and Motherwell games, looking forward to see Steve Clarkes’s Killie in the flesh. 

On 1/27/2018 at 1:45 PM, Guard Lane said:

Wonder what percentage of our regular home support live in Kilmarnock?

That's another poll altogether.

I think I am correct in saying Killie & East Ayrshire account for less than a 1/3, which is very interesting.

A poll on attending at least 10 home games a season, would perhaps answer your question, but I would bet Killie based fans will still be out numbered ??

Edited by Andy

Born and raised in Barrhead, live in Solihull, England. Soon moving back to the correct side of the border - Cambuslang. 

Edited by KennyH80

On 1/26/2018 at 11:09 PM, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

...because if my girlfriend lived in a different part of the country from me and I couldn't shag her as often as I wanted, I'd keep in touch by PC.9_9

but would you regularly visit a local team?

36 minutes ago, Andy said:

That's another poll altogether.

I think I am correct in saying Killie & East Ayrshire account for less than a 1/3, which is very interesting.

A poll on attending at least 10 home games a season, would perhaps answer your question, but I would bet Killie based fans will still be out numbered ??

I think a more accurate title for this poll would have been 'Where do all the people who use this forum live?'

Born in Prestwick, live six months in Edinburgh and six months in Turkey - supporting Killie since 22 February 1957 - inogural Chairman's Club memebr for 12 years and Season Ticket holder continuously for over 30 years (except for two years after Johnston's stupid statement after the Ranger's match whereby the Moffat Stand was filled with people along to see such an important match).

Killiedaft1957

Grew up quarter of a mile from Rugby Park, exiled to Dumfries in 1977, free transfer/swap deal between Wm Low supermarkets.
Now live less than quarter of a mile from Palmerston, you'd have to pay me to go there though.