BILL97

KILLIE V DONS Replay

21 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

One of the boys asked Scott McClymont on Twitter about this as he's going to Cheltenham with us and travelling to Bristol on the Tueday but if it's not on TV he's going to come up from Leeds for the game then fly down to Bristol the next day with us.

Scott said they are still waiting to find out but didn't give a exact cut off date.

I'd have I thought we'd hear something today/tomorrow.

nice one, flying is cheaper than going by train, doesnt make much sense!

2 hours ago, Ben Reilly said:

I'm taking my son to his first ever night game for this one. The Scottish Cup under the lights is a thing of beauty and I can't wait for him to experience it.

As said above, records are there to be broken. Like the fact that we have NEVER beaten Aberdeen in the Scottish Cup - this will be consigned to history next Tuesday.

The first night game I went to with my dad at RP the lights failed just before half time - drama as we were all plunged into darkness!! (Wolves Texaco Cup)

20 minutes ago, Fankle said:

Have the BBC got an option to show the game live?

if Sky don't want it BBC have the second option.

3 hours ago, historyman said:

Where else is he going to go to get an SPFL game for less than £20? If he hasn't turned up by now then he never will. 

4 hours ago, Ruud said:

whats the standard and price like in other European countries then?

You’ve missed the point completely, it’s not Killie that’s overpriced, it’s the SPFL across the board O.o 

Granted this article is 4 years old, but it proves the point of cheaper tickets and I’m sure the Portuguese, German and Spanish leagues are better quality than ours... http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/29540323

3 minutes ago, Bobby14 said:

You’ve missed the point completely, it’s not Killie that’s overpriced, it’s the SPFL across the board O.o 

Granted this article is 4 years old, but it proves the point of cheaper tickets and I’m sure the Portuguese, German and Spanish leagues are better quality than ours... http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/29540323

Having watched football in Europe annually over the last 14 years or so, there is a bit of a myth that football admission prices are very cheap.

They certainly were in eastern Europe eg Poland and Serbia where we paid the equivalent of £1.80 a couple of years ago to watch Red Star.

Portugal last year saw us watch Sporting Lisbon for £35 for a decent seat and in the past we have paid more and less in France, Germany and Spain but the idea that you get a good product for button isn't always the case. There are some great season ticket deals as the article illustrates but surely we shouldn't begrudge £20 for what will be a cracking cup tie.

17 minutes ago, Bobby14 said:

Portuguese? I'd fancy us to be mid table in that league, apart from the top few sides the standard is rank rotten.

I've been to several games in Germany, Spain etc and whilst you can get cheap tickets for some games in the gods, the average prices is £30+ easily.

My sister stayed in Spain and her local La Liga time was Sporting Gijon, When they pkayed Madrid we tried for tickets but cheapest was £90 and that was direct from the club.

Went to Hamburg-Hertha and again, cheapest ticket was circa £30.

20 minutes ago, skygod said:

Sky are showing Brentford v. Cardiff on 13 March.

Right, that's me staying in that night now...

Is there any chance at all, perhaps forced by sky, the game could be switched to the Wednesday? Can’t make the Tuesday and am gutted 

9 minutes ago, Deza said:

Is there any chance at all, perhaps forced by sky, the game could be switched to the Wednesday? Can’t make the Tuesday and am gutted 

Bolt! As mentioned elsewhere in this thread there’s a squad of us, all Killie fans, off to Cheltenham early bells on the Weds morning so Tuesday night is ideal. (Well my wife thinks I’m taking the piss a wee bit with 3 home games in 6 days and a 2 night pass out to the nags :P )

4 hours ago, lonewolfie said:

Humble apologies! Still not showing on flash scores or Live TV schedules

OK it's there now:

Tuesday 13th March 2018
Tottenham Hotspur U19 v FC Porto U19
UEFA Youth League Quarter-Final
15:00
BT Sport 3

Barcelona U19 v Atletico Madrid U19
UEFA Youth League Quarter-Final
17:00
BT Sport 3

Man Utd v Sevilla
UEFA Champions League Last-16 2nd Leg
19:45
BT Sport 2 / BT Sport 4K UHD

Roma v Shakhtar Donetsk
UEFA Champions League Last-16 2nd Leg
BT Sport 3

Brentford v Cardiff City
Championship
Sky Sports Football / Sky Sports Main Event

The club can confirm prices have been agreed with Aberdeen for our Scottish Cup quarter-final replay.

The match will take place at Rugby Park on Tuesday, March 13 with a 7.45pm kick off.

Kris Boyd's penalty ensures Killie have another chance to make the last four with Motherwell awaiting the winners in the semi final.

Ticket prices 

Adults £20  
Concessions (Over 65, Under 21 and Students) £10  
Under 16s £5

Home tickets can be purchased from The Killie Shop and The Killie Zone or online from Wednesday, March 7.

We would advise supporters to buy tickets in advance for this fixture. 

Shouldn't be a big problem with cash gate since prices don't require small change.

1 minute ago, Wrangodog said:

Shouldn't be a big problem with cash gate since prices don't require small change.

If the Moffat is open.  We might need all 4 stands for this one - probably why they want tickets bought in advance to gauge demand!

13 minutes ago, RAG said:

If the Moffat is open.  We might need all 4 stands for this one - probably why they want tickets bought in advance to gauge demand!

That doesn't always work. The League Cup game against A*r at RP had people posting on the weekend before it how poor the attendance was going to be based on tickets sold. As usual a lot of fans bought tickets in the last few days and over 9,000 turned up.

1 hour ago, Wrangodog said:

"from The Killie Shop and The Killie Zone or online"

There isn't usually an online option, is there?

2 hours ago, skygod said:

There isn't usually an online option, is there?

Doesn't appear to be there yet, but the next three home league games are available to buy online.

I've always been able to buy tickets on line over the past few seasons.

https://tickets.kilmarnockfc.co.uk/mi-eventmaster/html/em/website/cart.pl?event_id=9999000000667956&location_id=1000&myaction=new_booking_from_contact

You need to select "choose another fixture" and then select it from there. There is no postage option (or booking fee from what I remember). Only collect at the stadium.

The club should be pushing this massively as it makes everyone's life easier!!

Edited by azertyuiop

With the electronic season ticket system shouldn't it be possible to purchase an add on online and ensure our season ticket seat is booked for us? Isn't that part of the point of this kind of season ticket? Find the rigmarole of paper tickets for big cup games very frustrating as I don't live in Kilmarnock and am only in town for a short time before most of the home games that I attend. 

I take it that tickets do not have seat numbers printed on them?

otherwise there would be a scenario of someone paying at the gate on the night and sitting on a seat that someone has a ticket for.