Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bobby14

Tickets for Tuesday

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

Let's just enjoy the occasion and a big crowd at Rugby Park. Compared to what we were enduring before October this is the stuff of dreams. I hope every Killie fan has a great night and we finally get a win over Aberdeen. KTID.

Amen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Killiepie said:

People need to stop claiming it’s their seat. It’s a non season ticket game like any other cup game. If you were so desperate to sit on your league seat you could have bought it Wednesday. 

How long did season tickets want them to hold their seat for before general sale considering the game takes place less than a week since the ticket details were confirmed. 

I understand people would like to sit on their normal seat but we all knew the demand was going to be high. 

Was there an advanced sale to ST holders this time? To avoid whinging and issues as well as spread out ticket sales I’d say this is a preferred method but as you say you have to be realistic about how long you hold them for. 

Ive got family and friends with STs at other grounds in Scotland and England. For games not included in the ST package they are contacted and simply choose yes or no to add games to there card then they are charged accordingly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 days from tickets going on sale to the game doesn’t give any time for advance sales especially since it’s never happened before for a cup game a Rugby Park. It’s a massive game with an increased interest for people wanting to go. 

As harsh as it sounds it’s just a case of you snooze you lose. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"My ST seat" was sold when I went and got my ticket and do you know what i don't give a s**t, I'l see the game, RP will be buzzing and hopefully with the extra support we can get the win and a few fans back more regularly 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When we got our tickets before the Ross County game we were told we didn't have the option to get our normal ST seats and just to get what seats were available. So how can they say ST holders can get their usual seat anytime up to 5 o clock Tuesday ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, tanerba'Tam said:

On a slightly different tangent anyone heard how many are coming from Aberdeen. Wondered how their sales were going?

Suppose to be over 800 and that was from Saturday night, don’t know how legit but was on the Aberdeen forums 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately this will lead to arseholes sitting in their season ticket seat, even if they don't have a ticket for it.

This will cause a lot of people wandering around, having to sit in the wrong seat, and then having to explain to someone else why they're in the wrong seat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, killiefan27 said:

Unfortunately this will lead to arseholes sitting in their season ticket seat, even if they don't have a ticket for it.

This will cause a lot of people wandering around, having to sit in the wrong seat, and then having to explain to someone else why they're in the wrong seat.

Said arseholes will find themselves full of a size 9.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, piffer said:

Was there an advanced sale to ST holders this time? To avoid whinging and issues as well as spread out ticket sales I’d say this is a preferred method but as you say you have to be realistic about how long you hold them for. 

Ive got family and friends with STs at other grounds in Scotland and England. For games not included in the ST package they are contacted and simply choose yes or no to add games to there card then they are charged accordingly. 

Surely this is one of the reasons our STs are electronic? I live in Edinburgh and it's not easy to get to RP to purchase tickets. I could have been emailed, I could have agreed to purchase my seat and then my ST could be scanned at the gate as the game had been loaded with the ticket for the game. The seat would then be removed from general sale. Isn't that how it works at other grounds and isn't it quite a simple thing to do? The seat isn't the be all and end all, but it's where I go every game and am surrounded by familiar faces!

On a side note, I got a ticket at the opposite end of the stand for the A*r game a couple of seasons back. I checked my ST seat before going to it and, seeing that it was taken, went to the seat number on my ticket. Just after KO I had someone screaming at me that I was in their seat. I showed them the ticket, but nothing I said persuaded them. They fetched a steward. I explained that I was in the seat allocated to me for the game. He told me to move. I said that this was the seat I'd been allocated. He told me to shift. I asked where I should go, he told me to shift. I asked to speak to a supervisor. After about 10 minutes of aggression and dealing with the steward the guy looked at his ticket and conceded he was trying to sit in the wrong place.

Please...sit in your allocated seat!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Killiepie said:

People need to stop claiming it’s their seat. It’s a non season ticket game like any other cup game. If you were so desperate to sit on your league seat you could have bought it Wednesday. 

How long did season tickets want them to hold their seat for before general sale considering the game takes place less than a week since the ticket details were confirmed. 

I understand people would like to sit on their normal seat but we all knew the demand was going to be high. 

This 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, killiefan27 said:

Unfortunately this will lead to arseholes sitting in their season ticket seat, even if they don't have a ticket for it.

This will cause a lot of people wandering around, having to sit in the wrong seat, and then having to explain to someone else why they're in the wrong seat.

SO -- just get any seat ffs -- who cares

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DrewWylie said:

SO -- just get any seat ffs -- who cares

I care.

I don't give a feck where I sit, but I don't want to have to traipse about the stand because some f**kwit can't understand this isn't a season ticket game.

SIT IN THE SEAT WHICH IS SPECIFIED ON YOUR TICKET

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, killiefan27 said:

I care.

I don't give a feck where I sit, but I don't want to have to traipse about the stand because some f**kwit can't understand this isn't a season ticket game.

SIT IN THE SEAT WHICH IS SPECIFIED ON YOUR TICKET

Couldn’t have put it better!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My dad is old and if someone tells us we are sitting in their season ticket seat I will tell them to bolt my ticket has this seat number 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, angus said:

Couldn’t have put it better!!

As I've already posted earlier on this thread we have bought our tickets on Friday morning from Josie and she has logged us on the system as having bought our three season ticket seats which she says have been removed from the system for sale and she has assured us that our seats are for us BUT the three tickets she has printed off for us HAVE NO NUMBER printed on them .Are we alone in having unmarked tickets for the east stand??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No you’re not, so try convincing someone else to move if they happen to also have an unallocated ticket and are happily sitting in your preferred seat!

We are still amateur when organising tickets for big games, have been for years unfortunately!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tanerba'Tam said:

On a slightly different tangent anyone heard how many are coming from Aberdeen. Wondered how their sales were going?

Aberdeen claiming around 1500 expected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

The Killie Trust

KFC Supporters Association

Young Kilmarnock

FC Kilmarnock

Kilmarnock FC (Official)

×