Sign in to follow this  
Brianstorm

Where, where, where, where's Squirrelhumper?

Calls himself a fan. At a time when there is a buzz about the team and the town. Stevie Clarke and the lads deserve all the support we can get. There is no time like the present and we need everyone to get behind the team. Show your loyal support. What a time to be Killie! 

But no. Mr humper. The pumper of rodents. Mr killie. Can't be bothered going to the game today. 

3 hours ago, Brianstorm said:

Calls himself a fan. At a time when there is a buzz about the team and the town. Stevie Clarke and the lads deserve all the support we can get. There is no time like the present and we need everyone to get behind the team. Show your loyal support. What a time to be Killie! 

But no. Mr humper. The pumper of rodents. Mr killie. Can't be bothered going to the game today. 

Have you been on the disco biscuits?

He's away on a big adventure......Five Go To Madrid. I wonder if the much improved crowd had anything to do with his absence? 

19 hours ago, Brianstorm said:

Didn't stop you using my season ticket ya stingy c**t

15 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

He's away on a big adventure......Five Go To Madrid. I wonder if the much improved crowd had anything to do with his absence? 

26 actually 

11 minutes ago, Calummoore86 said:

Some collection of pricks in this thread. The red card brigade.

Honorary mention to @Candygram for mongo. Not quite in the red card brigade yet, but he's doing his apprenticeship.

He's to busy doing his maths :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Calummoore86 said:

Some collection of pricks in this thread. The s**t stirring brigade.

Honorary mention to @Candygram for mongo. Not quite in the brigade yet, but he's doing his apprenticeship.

Had a humour bypass? Comments are all good natured.......

5 hours ago, Calummoore86 said:

Some collection of pricks in this thread. The s**t stirring brigade.

Honorary mention to @Candygram for mongo. Not quite in the brigade yet, but he's doing his apprenticeship.

"Not quite in the brigade yet" ...LOL

I'd bet I've been a prick a lot longer than you have sweetcheeks, bit of respect please. 

5 hours ago, Barneyboy said:

He's to busy doing his maths :ph34r:

Arithmetic. 

Mathamuddle gets himself in a, well, muddle about the distinction and process. Don't you start! 

Basketball is not Netball....Satsuma is not an Orange.....Arithmetic is not Maths...and non-fanny is not @Calummoore86 

Edited by Candygram for mongo

18 hours ago, Candygram for mongo said:

"Not quite in the brigade yet" ...LOL

I'd bet I've been a prick a lot longer than you have sweetcheeks, bit of respect please. 

Uv no got pass marks yet petal. You'll need to up ur prick factor. Gee it a go..

24 minutes ago, Calummoore86 said:

Uv no got pass marks yet petal. You'll need to up ur prick factor. Gee it a go..

Are you coming out or just inadvertently implying your orientation with unfortunate turn of phrase? 

38 minutes ago, Candygram for mongo said:

Are you coming out or just inadvertently implying your orientation with unfortunate turn of phrase? 

Aye gees a gobble ya fud

I think rodent lover is also missing Thistle next week which is in effect a home game for him. He’s a man in demand. No party is complete without Squirrel. Another social engagement for the most socially mobile member of this forum. 

7 minutes ago, Calummoore86 said:

Aye gees a gobble ya fud

LOL...........just remember, you're the one who initiated these message exchanges, not me. You want to take me on, roll the dice and take your chances......but you'll need to get a lot better or inevitably the dummy will be launched.