Will you be buying a season ticket

PrestersKtid

Will you be buying a season ticket?  

327 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be buying a season ticket?

• Adult Ticket
    • Student/Concession
    • Family ticket
    • U16 Ticket
    • Walk up

On 4/25/2018 at 9:12 PM, Ben Reilly said:

I've had a family ticket for the past few seasons but have decided to upgrade to the full tickets this year. SSC needs my money more than the wife does. 

And then came The Lord and Saviour SSC.

Adult East and ticket for the boy duly purchased today after 2 years on the family deal.

:hurrah:

Has anyone managed to successfully renew online? When I try to pay for the tickets it gives 2 options. "Cancel" or "Select Your Seats", I obviously don't want to do either. It already knows my seat but doesn't give the option to select it or just to pay. Anyone got around this?

2 hours ago, Fletch said:

Has anyone managed to successfully renew online? When I try to pay for the tickets it gives 2 options. "Cancel" or "Select Your Seats", I obviously don't want to do either. It already knows my seat but doesn't give the option to select it or just to pay. Anyone got around this?

If you have twitter PM Scott McClymont. He's good at getting back to fans and should be able to help you. 

2 hours ago, Fletch said:

I'm having a bit of a nightmare trying to renew online. Has anyone ever had to reset a password on their killie tickets account? Is it normal that it would take a ridiculously long time?

I did that yesterday and waited for about an hour before realising I should check spam folder and the response email was sitting there

Spoke to Scott, Michelle at ticketing sorted it out. Weird issue. When I logged in as me my ticket was selectable. When I logged in as my Dad, who sits in the seat next to me, to buy his the seat was greyed out. Anyway, all corrected now and on board for another year.

Renewed for the Frank Beattie, hunners of leg room with a wee wall to put my bovril on.  Last season was my first season ticket since Kenny was sacked. I'd had a season ticket since the days of Tommy Burns and I've attended since the days of Willie Waddell, Frank Beattie and Andy Kerr. 

MJ leaving was the catalyst for the purchase of my season ticket, after the first two home matches I was telling the wife that I'd made a huge mistake but I'd still go and watch some of the young opposition players who I'd heard about. I've had one of the happiest seasons for years under SC. It reminds me of when I was a kid and we regularly beat everyone (maybe not Rangers).

There is a real feeling of togetherness between the fans, players, staff and directors and I'm looking forward to watching Killie next year!

16 hours ago, cs1 said:

There are a few issues when renewing in the FB stand.  I contacted Scott who got it checked out for me the next day.  Had to either call or go to shop to renew.  Paid for now. 

Had the same issue, nipped into the Killie Zone to collect my Hibs tickets this morning & the girls sorted out 2 STs in minutes. 

My choice isn’t an option. I’ll be getting a carers ST for my Mum’s disabled ST. Works out well for me because I can’t afford an adult ST with childcare costs.

Goes without saying but I’d happily give up my cheap ticket for my mum not to need her blue badge.