Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your meter needs a calibration not quite on the -20 where it should be this is the minimum reading us killie fans should register!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gerrard on the BT Champions league coverage admitted initial talks and they should resume talks on Thursday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

As I understand he's not left Liverpool, he's on a sabbatical.

He's supposedly on Arsenal's shortlist...... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He and Klopp have been a partnership since Mainz and I'd be surprised if they broke it up.

Whatever happened must have been serious though. He's the brains of the team and even losing him for the rest of this season could cost them dear.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, skygod said:

He and Klopp have been a partnership since Mainz and I'd be surprised if they broke it up.

Whatever happened must have been serious though. He's the brains of the team and even losing him for the rest of this season could cost them dear.

 

 

Its been widely reported they had a major fallout around 6 months ago & hadn't spoken socially since. He's been excluded from squad selection meetings & no longer was Klopp's go to guy on the bench.

Edited by C4mmy31
spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard big slippy is coming to Rankers as head coach but he’s actually only on loan from Liverpool? Don’t know if it’s true 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is the loan fae liverpool thing not he's learning his trade at sevco with all the presures that come with managing one of the twisted sisters before being given the big gig @ liverpool in a few years time when klopp bins it.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Garvis said:

I heard big slippy is coming to Rankers as head coach but he’s actually only on loan from Liverpool? Don’t know if it’s true 

Can you loan coaching staff? Or would it just be a deal where Gerrard had a minimal release clause should Liverpool show interest in taking him back in some capacity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, piffer said:

Can you loan coaching staff? Or would it just be a deal where Gerrard had a minimal release clause should Liverpool show interest in taking him back in some capacity

Honestly don’t know probably just the rumour mill churning 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You would think Brenda would give him the low down or is Brenda trying to get him back for losing him the premiership title hahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heard Gerard respond after being buttonholed about the job on TV. Certainly did not sound as keen as he is painted by the Scottish meeja hacks but he did not sound totally disinterested.

I think Stevie is unlikely to take the job but if he does I can't see him having what it takes to make it work. Brenda is no genus but he is good enough to make it work with the buckets of cash available. I don't think Stevie has nay more to offer but in this case there is no money. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 8:52 PM, Mclean07 said:

Steven Gerrard was raised a Catholic and one of his children is called Lourdes. How will the knuckle draggers cope with that. 

They probably don't know what Lourdes is to be fair!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Souleycouley93 said:

Rumour is Gerrard will sign 3 year deal on June 1st. Obviously doesn’t pay much attention to Scottish football. They are a shambles

Good.

He'll be a disaster. it'll be great to watch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Deza said:

Surely he will have sounded out our very own SSC for advice seeing he would have worked under him at Liverpool 

Hopefully Clarke told him to take it.

Makes sense, make one of your rivals weaker by them appointing a novice with no experience part from less than a year as a U18's coach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More disharmony within Ibrox?

RANGERS International Football Club PLC (RIFC) notify the resignation of two directors, Mr Paul Murray and Mr Barry Scott. 

Paul has been a director since March 2015 and played an important role at that time in helping oust the previous Board and restore the Club to the hands of those who have its best interests at heart.

Paul has served with distinction as a director since that time and all at Rangers are very grateful for his efforts. We look forward to welcoming him again as a supporter.

Barry joined the Board more recently and his enthusiasm and drive were welcome. The Board knows it will continue to enjoy his support and appreciates the commitment he has shown to the Club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hilarious if they are turned down by McInnes , Clarke and Gerrard in 6 months. The mighty Glasgow Rangers have become the s**tey. Nobody wants the job to see themselves written into history as the manager when Celtic won 10IAR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

More disharmony within Ibrox?

RANGERS International Football Club PLC (RIFC) notify the resignation of two directors, Mr Paul Murray and Mr Barry Scott. 

Paul has been a director since March 2015 and played an important role at that time in helping oust the previous Board and restore the Club to the hands of those who have its best interests at heart.

Paul has served with distinction as a director since that time and all at Rangers are very grateful for his efforts. We look forward to welcoming him again as a supporter.

Barry joined the Board more recently and his enthusiasm and drive were welcome. The Board knows it will continue to enjoy his support and appreciates the commitment he has shown to the Club.

Not half as grateful as the rest of Scottish football is ... "served with distinction" AYE RIGHT!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Souleycouley93 said:

Hilarious if they are turned down by McInnes , Clarke and Gerrard in 6 months. The mighty Glasgow Rangers have become the s**tey. Nobody wants the job to see themselves written into history as the manager when Celtic won 10IAR.

Whoever is appointed now won't see 10 in a row if Celtic are still on track for it in a year or two. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

More disharmony within Ibrox?

RANGERS International Football Club PLC (RIFC) notify the resignation of two directors, Mr Paul Murray and Mr Barry Scott. 

Paul has been a director since March 2015 and played an important role at that time in helping oust the previous Board and restore the Club to the hands of those who have its best interests at heart.

Paul has served with distinction as a director since that time and all at Rangers are very grateful for his efforts. We look forward to welcoming him again as a supporter.

Barry joined the Board more recently and his enthusiasm and drive were welcome. The Board knows it will continue to enjoy his support and appreciates the commitment he has shown to the Club.

Two more sacrificial lambs thrown to the wolves with Murty.

King needed Murray to help him get control but he has no money - or he has money but isnt stupid enough to throw it down the drain at Ibrox. Therefore the bears want him out so King has served him up on a platter. I've no idea about the other one.

It's certainly a great spectator sport.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, chubbs said:

Not half as grateful as the rest of Scottish football is ... "served with distinction" AYE RIGHT!!

"Aye Ready" is the phrase they use.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is King no still in bother over his failure to buy Rankers shares at some fixed price which he is obliged to do?

I canny keep up with all the ins and outs of it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gerrard (on resuming talks with Rangers tomorrow): "Here, where's them other la's what were here the other day?"

Head bear: "Erm....they have been re-designated under our rolling employment rationalisation programme."

Gerrard: "Sound!"

 

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


The Killie Trust

KFC Supporters Association

Young Kilmarnock

FC Kilmarnock

Kilmarnock FC (Official)

×