Jump to content

Lunacy or inspired?   

115 members have voted

  1. 1. Is Rangers appointment of Steven Gerard as manager an inspired appointment or lunacy?

    • Inspired
      16
    • Lunacy
      99


Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

I see Brenda is giving Sevoc some stick on the BBC for the way they have treated Murty. (He is 100% spot on IMO, just a strange Brenda talks sense story)

It's something that's not being talked about. I hope he tells them to GTF and joins another club. He's clearly a very good coach, just not a manager.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

I see Brenda is giving Sevoc some stick on the BBC for the way they have treated Murty. (He is 100% spot on IMO, just a strange Brenda talks sense story)

It is none of his business and stoking the flames to please his vermin support,fooling nobody.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Riverplatekillie said:

It is none of his business and stoking the flames to please his vermin support,fooling nobody.

Again 100% agree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The meeja are giving themselves orgasms over the imminent announcement of Gerrard as the new Sevco manager. They have now moved on to playing guess the assistant and who his first signing will be. 

I am still trying to convince myself that even a mega egocentric Scouser could be that daft. To take on a penniless Sevco when their city rivals, against whom he would be expected to compete, have access to annual Champions League money.

It's the gift that keeps on giving.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Fudger said:

He must have been given assurances on investment. He's surely not that daft........

Assurances from honest Dave, I wouldn't bet my career on that. Gerrard really doesn't understand the sh!tstorm he would be getting into.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s brilliant. Great for the profile of the spl ...if someone had said to me 3 years ago we’d have rogers,  Lennon, levein, mckinnes, Clarke (jack Ross moty) and now gerrard I’d not have believed it. Lots of media means lots of sponsorship means lots of money. All this and a guaranteed car crash at rangers. Complete lack of leadership at board level. Clueless. And gerard must have had his sanity temporary suspended. Complete win win outcome for every other club and fan in Scotland..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Fudger said:

He must have been given assurances on investment.

Dave King is "seeking new investment" at Rangers. That is posh financial speak for, "he's skint".

King may have promised "buckets of gold" but all he has got is his own charisma keeping the thing afloat right now. As I understand it the Court of Session in Edinburgh have ordered King to prove he actually has £10m to pay for shares he is committed to buying.

I, myself personally, would not accept a job offer with a company in that kind of s**t.

Edited by gdevoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

Dave King is "seeking new investment" at Rangers. That is posh financial speak for, "he's skint".

King may have promised "buckets of gold" but all he has got is his own charisma keeping the thing afloat right now. As I understand it the Court of Session in Edinburgh have ordered King to prove he actually has £10m to pay for shares he is committed to buying.

I, myself personally, would not accept a job offer with a company in that kind of s**t.

It's worse. It's 11 million. tick tock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Strange decision all round....

The atmosphere tomorrow re home end will be totally different now.....o well be even more pleasing to see us win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Scooby_Doo said:

If King told me that grass was green and the sky was blue I'd need to go outside and double check it myself.

The sky isn’t really blue you know . We see it as blue but it isn’t . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, diamond_geezer said:

The sky isn’t really blue you know . We see it as blue but it isn’t . 

It's the scatter of the upper atmosphere dissociated plasma. Which, incidentally is where this brave new plan for The Rangers will end up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whether or not it is a good appointment remains to be seen. However, one thing for certain is it will raise the profile and media attention of the Scottish game. Which can only be a good thing IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Skora11 said:

Whether or not it is a good appointment remains to be seen. However, one thing for certain is it will raise the profile and media attention of the Scottish game. Which can only be a good thing IMO.

Already hitting the headlines here: 

"Bývalý kapitán Liverpoolu a Anglie Gerrard povede Glasgow Rangers"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

39 minutes ago, Prahakillie said:

"Bývalý kapitán Liverpoolu a Anglie Gerrard povede Glasgow Rangers"

This. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kilm53 said:

Loads of Knuckledraggers outside Ipox waiting for sight of the messiah....:16:

Just wait till they realise SG is a practising catholic whose daughter is called Lourdes!!!

the morons heads will all explode.

as a Killie fan I couldn’t give a fk what religion, nationality, gender or colour our manage is as long as they do a good job and don’t suppprt Ayr.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


The Killie Trust

KFC Supporters Association

Young Kilmarnock

FC Kilmarnock

Kilmarnock FC (Official)

×