Jump to content
TheeOhSee

Incomings and outgoings.

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Souleycouley93 said:

I reckon you need to grow up a bit and accept other people have different opinions from yourself sometimes. Most of the stuff I said was fact. Some speculation thrown in there aswell for some conversation regarding possible players we could sign. Glad you took the time to demean my post. Appreciate your effort.

I don’t think he does as he absolutely nailed it. You may believe what you have posted is fact, that doesn’t mean it is.

Me? I couldn’t really say as I stopped reading the majority of your posts some time ago as basically I cannae be arsed reading a 6th year essay every time I see your name.

Remember, as I’ve said before, sometimes less is more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fair enough.  I was just giving my thoughts regarding the squad situation and I went on a bit. It may well be pish. 

I was just looking forward to seeing some speculation of players we could bring in this summer. Regardless I will take your advice on board. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Rich2003 said:

Nadir Chifti from Celtic might be worth a look if freed. Once hes fit again he could still do a turn.

I would take Dougie Imrie and Daz McKinnon ahead of Ciftci

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, david mcbeth said:

I would take Dougie Imrie and Daz McKinnon ahead of Ciftci

The combined weight of those two probably equates to Ciftcis alone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Crawford/Templeton type situation is interesting. Read an article recently saying that agents are now advising players to run down contracts. The thinking is that, for example, an English championship club isn't going to risk money on Crawford but might take a punt on a free. Players gets more options.

All of which makes our situation with Jones difficult. I can see a position where we have to accept a slightly lower offer for him to risk him going for nothing. Board might have to think on the "is it worth more to us to have him another season rather than take a lower offer" dilemma. I suspect if we get an offer just on the good side of 500k we might have to accept. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, RabG1869 said:

I

I would love to see samizadeh stay and get chance in first team. Been brilliant in youth games I’ve see

Tough, he's a goner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mitch14 said:

The Crawford/Templeton type situation is interesting. Read an article recently saying that agents are now advising players to run down contracts. The thinking is that, for example, an English championship club isn't going to risk money on Crawford but might take a punt on a free. Players gets more options.

All of which makes our situation with Jones difficult. I can see a position where we have to accept a slightly lower offer for him to risk him going for nothing. Board might have to think on the "is it worth more to us to have him another season rather than take a lower offer" dilemma. I suspect if we get an offer just on the good side of 500k we might have to accept. 

It’s an interesting one. I’ve seen/ heard this too. I do think jones is however a”special talent”. Whilst I rate Crawford highly and templeton is a good lower end premier player imo, there not the 2018 Jordan jones. I still maintain he’ll go in the summer for 1.2 million or so. Obviously, we would love an extension then it’s s no lose for us but we would need to seriously incentivise this for him to be in his personal interests. Tattoo or not, there is life beyond killie for him and he will want to seize his moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, RabG1869 said:

I don’t think Tish should get a deal. Really don’t rate him at all. Does nothing and loses ball. 

I would love to see samizadeh stay and get chance in first team. Been brilliant in youth games I’ve see

samizadeh has left 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Souleycouley93 said:

Regardless I will take your advice on board. 

No, no, no. Like I said, this is a fitba forum. 

What you're meant to do is call me a prick, tell @Merk he's a fanny and that we don't know what we're talking about.

I can then start a new topic proclaiming that I can no longer tolerate the abuse, and that I'm quitting the board, as if anyone cares. 

I'll then post again on Saturday night after three Kopparbergs and hope no one will notice. They will, and rip the piss for ever. 

You were far too gracious. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Scooby_Doo said:

What you're meant to do is call me a prick, tell @Merk he's a fanny and that we don't know what we're talking about. 

Which to be fair would be bang on also!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wonder how many pages/ replies the annual summer transfer speculation thread will reach this year ---even with far fewer deals expected 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Scouser2 said:

wonder how many pages/ replies the annual summer transfer speculation thread will reach this year ---even with far fewer deals expected 

If someone were to hide @Craigieboy's keyboard, that should shave about 20 pages off it xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Killieboykfc said:

I've a really horrible feeling mulumbu will be at Ibrox next season.

Not even funny!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Killieboykfc said:

I've a really horrible feeling mulumbu will be at Ibrox next season.

How else will he score our winner? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heard a wee sniff that Darren Fletcher is keen on finishing his career in Scotland.  Aberdeen showing interest supposedly.  Wouldn't be a bad shout if we lost Mulumbu. 34 and contracted to Stoke till next summer but they may need to re think for life in the Championship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, skyhigh said:

Heard a wee sniff that Darren Fletcher is keen on finishing his career in Scotland.  Aberdeen showing interest supposedly.  Wouldn't be a bad shout if we lost Mulumbu. 34 and contracted to Stoke till next summer but they may need to re think for life in the Championship.

No thanks. Too similar to what we have. I'd rather have Charlie Adam. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, stewarty66 said:

No thanks. Too similar to what we have. I'd rather have Charlie Adam. 

Too similar to Dicker and Power?  Fletcher was always at his best in a more attacking midfield role?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, skyhigh said:

Too similar to Dicker and Power?  Fletcher was always at his best in a more attacking midfield role?

You read my mind. :)

Fletcher never seems to create enough. 

I used to tear my hair out watching him constantly just turn in the midfield and pass the ball sideways for Scotland. 

Like a very expensive Craig Slater. 

Adam has an eye for a pass to create things going forward. Not a bad dead ball expert either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, stewarty66 said:

You read my mind. :)

Fletcher never seems to create enough. 

I used to tear my hair out watching him constantly just turn in the midfield and pass the ball sideways for Scotland. 

Like a very expensive Craig Slater. 

Adam has an eye for a pass to create things going forward. Not a bad dead ball expert either. 

Charlie Adam shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as Darren Fletcher, never mind Craig Slater!

Fletcher would be one of the best players in the league up here....by some distance.

Adam is nowhere near the player Fletcher is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Charlie Adam shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as Darren Fletcher, never mind Craig Slater!

Fletcher would be one of the best players in the league up here....by some distance.

Adam is nowhere near the player Fletcher is.

Exactly. Even at 34, Fletcher would walk this league

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Charlie Adam shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as Darren Fletcher, never mind Craig Slater!

Fletcher would be one of the best players in the league up here....by some distance.

Adam is nowhere near the player Fletcher is.

I didnt say he was.

But we badly need a creative midfielder and Adam is not a bad shout I think.

Extensive experience, played at a high level and knows the SPL.

Played less games than Fletcher but scored nearly 3 times the goals in their respective careers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

The Killie Trust

KFC Supporters Association

Young Kilmarnock

FC Kilmarnock

Kilmarnock FC (Official)

×