Mulumbu to Celtic

3 hours ago, DuncD said:

Thomas and Frizzell both post about both sides of the old filth on social media. Just who they support but I do agree that they probably shouldn’t as they play for Killie. Then again both don’t get a game so they probably don’t care anymore.

I think if you consider yourself a professional and play and are employed by another club than the one you support then you should show professionalism and only concern yourself with your employers.

look at Brophy, Findlay etc, from what I've seen not much on twitter of their first love and they'll all be big Sellic men also. 

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 4:02 PM, Fudger said:

I think if you consider yourself a professional and play and are employed by another club than the one you support then you should show professionalism and only concern yourself with your employers.

look at Brophy, Findlay etc, from what I've seen not much on twitter of their first love and they'll all be big Sellic men also. 

What about Kris Boyd, rangers oozing oot of him.

1 hour ago, Joe said:

What about Kris Boyd, rangers oozing oot of him.

No difference but I was making the point regards social media and to my knowledge boydy doesn’t go on about rangers on there......sky sports however! Suppose there is an argument Boyd is also being paid to do it, still not right IMO.