Craigieboy

Transfer target

5 hours ago, jam1869 said:

Bojan would be phenomenal, wont happen tho

Someone will be along in a minute to post that he's not the type of player we need.

SSC said after announcing Bruce he had one two things he was working on in the next couple of days. No positions or names

Got the impression there could be a few headed out the door. He was asked about Thomas, Frizzell and Higgins and said we’d see what happens in the next couple of days. 

6 minutes ago, piffer said:

SSC said after announcing Bruce he had one two things he was working on in the next couple of days. No positions or names

Got the impression there could be a few headed out the door. He was asked about Thomas, Frizzell and Higgins and said we’d see what happens in the next couple of days. 

Mulumbu on the way?

So far this week we have confirmed what looks like a signing to offer something different for the forward positions and also an experienced player to cover for central defence ......

hopefully as said will be at least one more recruit to add bit more quality 

28 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Striker I've heard 

Any names been mentioned?

Surprised an attacking midfielder isn't our top priority after Bruce and McAleny coming in, hopefully the right call.

Edited by Dieter's Heeder

32 minutes ago, Dieter's Heeder said:

Any names been mentioned?

Surprised an attacking midfielder isn't our top priority after Bruce and McAleny coming in, hopefully the right call.

I can understand the call for an attacking midfielder, but if you examine how we play and the balance of the side, I’m not sure one would actually benefit us or fit in.

id rather we have a number 10 linking the play and leaving the Midifield we have to do what they’ve been doing for 18 months.

20 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

I can understand the call for an attacking midfielder, but if you examine how we play and the balance of the side, I’m not sure one would actually benefit us or fit in.

id rather we have a number 10 linking the play and leaving the Midifield we have to do what they’ve been doing for 18 months.

Number ten/attacking midfielder, same thing. 

16 minutes ago, onejulianfaubert said:

Hearing its a big name signing coming in before the window closes, fingers crossed it is a number 10 or a winger 

Source?

8 hours ago, Beaker71 said:

McAleny will play the #10 role. From what Ive heard about him he is a like for like replacement for the Snake in Sheeps clothing

8 hours ago, Beaker71 said:

8 hours ago, Bobby14 said:

Number ten/attacking midfielder, same thing. 

Aye, agree with Bobby. That's what I was meaning. I know Harkins and the likes are also attacking midfielders but was meaning more in the mould of Stewart.

29 minutes ago, Dieter's Heeder said:

Aye, agree with Bobby. That's what I was meaning. I know Harkins and the likes are also attacking midfielders but was meaning more in the mould of Stewart.

Its Pete Palwett

Pawlett signed for Dundee United on a permanent deal until 2021. Today's gossip BBC football online 

Edited by kilm53