Squirrelhumper

Cup replay

Wouldn't mind for once if tomorrows news is all about the huns and how slippy will be signing on the brew. After the weekend they know the leagues by so dumped out the cup by us will be season over for them. 

No mention in the media of how we have 3 games in 7 days, guaranteed it would different the other way around , just hope we can replicate the performance from Sunday and give them the doing they deserve. Nothing to fear from them tonight our midfield is far too strong for them and like the last league game I think that's where we'll win it. 

7 minutes ago, Malkmus said:

Wouldn't mind for once if tomorrows news is all about the huns and how slippy will be signing on the brew. After the weekend they know the leagues by so dumped out the cup by us will be season over for them. 

They will move onto discussing the next transfer window and the new 50M quid war chest he will have to bridge the gap and speculate about all the world superstars that will be coming to Ibrox. 

Admin II moves a step closer. Good news. 

Looking for an adult's ticket for tonight's game if anyone has a spare. I'm working in Glasgow until 6pm but can nip out during the day to meet anyone in around Glasgow or meet at Ibrox. Got a magical feeling for this one..

Cheers!

Matt

Edited by Taggyfc24992

18 minutes ago, Taggyfc24992 said:

Looking for an adult's ticket for tonight's game if anyone has a spare. I'm working in Glasgow until 6pm but can nip out during the day to meet anyone in around Glasgow or meet at Ibrox. Got a magical feeling for this one...

Phone number is 07789348076.

Cheers!

Matt

in a world of strange fish id take the number away

giphy.gif

PATG at Copeland Rear tonight.

I hope we're keeping an eye on how many are in there as I'd trust those hun c**ts as far as I could throw them.

Funny how the police let them have PATG but not us in these games......

4 minutes ago, Dieter's Heeder said:

No it's not though? 

Hun in work has said there is PATG tonight for them in Copeland Rear? Going by seating plan those have not been sold in advance and full section closed off.

10 minutes ago, tanerba'Tam said:

SH - Do you have rough idea how many they have sold?

Thought it would be 35k to 40k as no TV or Radio coverage and there last chance saloon with the cup?

They had sold 29k at the start of the week.

7 minutes ago, Boabkfc19 said:

Anybody know of a ticket going for tonight. My mates left it too late to get shop. Cheers 

Ive got one but its in Barrhead. I cant get out to meet anyone so will need to be collected