kfc_superteam

Next Manager

How long a timescale do we put on an appointment? What’s the realistic time for preseason starting? Middle to end of June? Ideally we’d have a manager in before then so he can assess the squad and begin recruitment. 

Just renewed today and feeling a bit peeved. We must keep the faith and it must not be one of the usual suspects on the Scottish merry go round. 

Unless we can pull another rabbit from the hat, it's Gary (Gary Gary Gary) Holt for me. With Alex Dyer and off the books mentoring from SSC.

Willing to see who applies but if it’s Gary Holt that would soften a bad blow.

We need someone with youth experience, England contacts and coaching experience. He has the lot and, as a bonus, is a Killie fan.

Would take Strachan in a heartbeat. McLeish, however if his health problems are to be believed maybe not??

Holt would be a steady appointment but I reckon we'd be where Motherwell or Livi are right now. Never going to find another Clarke, that was a once in a generation appointment, we may never see the likes again..but we want to get as close as we can to a manager like him

A tactician with good organisational skills a must for me. The group of players we have work well to structure. When they had defined roles in a good system they coped well as opposed to the clusterf**k McCulloch offered up.

What a birthday present.  Thanks for everything Stevie. It’s been an absolute blast. Nothing but great memories of your time with us. Don’t be sad it’s over, but glad that it happened. Hope to see you back at some point. 

3 hours ago, trenwick said:

if steve clarke moves on and they appointed lenon the queue returning season tickets would be huge

I'd be in the queue..... Wanting a refund