Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
McDicken'sLeftPeg

EFL Scots End of Contract

Recommended Posts

Perhaps some players we should be looking at....

James Morrison (WBA)

Jamie Patterson (Bristol City)

David Marshall (Hull City)

Darren Fletcher (Stoke City)

Craig Bryson (Derby Co.)  Obvs

Charlie Adam (Stoke City)

Apart from Patterson getting on a bit but a couple of them could do a turn for us next season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, McDicken'sLeftPeg said:

Perhaps some players we should be looking at....

James Morrison (WBA)

Jamie Patterson (Bristol City)

David Marshall (Hull City)

Darren Fletcher (Stoke City)

Craig Bryson (Derby Co.)  Obvs

Charlie Adam (Stoke City)

Apart from Patterson getting on a bit but a couple of them could do a turn for us next season

Although Scottish in international terms Morrison and Patterson have lived all their lives in England and would I think be less open to the idea of moving north than the others who might well want to return. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Thebigguy68 said:

With Wilson coming back into contention, we may only need to add one more in the central area...I think Bryson is that man

I do quite agree but Mulumbu has been quite unbelievable in 2 spells with the Club. Up there with one of my favourite ever players, quality just shining out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Prahakillie said:

Although Scottish in international terms Morrison and Patterson have lived all their lives in England and would I think be less open to the idea of moving north than the others who might well want to return. 

I think that's spot on and not something I'd thought about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, McDicken'sLeftPeg said:

Perhaps some players we should be looking at....

James Morrison (WBA)

Jamie Patterson (Bristol City)

David Marshall (Hull City)

Darren Fletcher (Stoke City)

Craig Bryson (Derby Co.)  Obvs

Charlie Adam (Stoke City)

Apart from Patterson getting on a bit but a couple of them could do a turn for us next season

Darren Fletcher is being quoted as in contention for back office roles at United. unlikely we'd ever get anywhere near him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Trojan76 said:

Adam could be another Burke for us, career petering out now rejuvinated

He looked well below Eremenko in that testimonial game... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, skygod said:

Craig Conway, but we need to bring the average age of the squad down, not raise it. 

 

Spoke to him last summer and said he would never play on that pitch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mitch14 said:

He looked well below Eremenko in that testimonial game... 

Wasn’t far off the same size as him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, stumack said:

i reckon adam is angling for a return to ibrox

Adam was quoted a few years back as saying he would love to end his career at Dundee, as a local lad, he was brought up as a fan.

Of course that could have changed as at the time they were doing ok in the top flight.....

Edited by C4mmy31

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, gordon4418 said:

Darren Fletcher is being quoted as in contention for back office roles at United. unlikely we'd ever get anywhere near him.

Wouldnt be surprised if he end up part of SSC backroom team at scotland.

Edited by thesnowman21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Adam was quoted a few years back as saying he would love to end his career at Dundee, as a local lad, he was brought up as a fan.

Of course that could have changed as at the time they were doing ok in the top flight.....

He was on 5 Live last night saying this is the first time in 17 years that he hasn't had a contract and that he's definitely open to offers. Was asked by Ian Wright, I think it was, if he still could last the pace, Adam replied that he never ever had any pace so it shouldn't make any difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, McDicken'sLeftPeg said:

He was on 5 Live last night saying this is the first time in 17 years that he hasn't had a contract and that he's definitely open to offers. Was asked by Ian Wright, I think it was, if he still could last the pace, Adam replied that he never ever had any pace so it shouldn't make any difference.

His performance at Boydie's testimonial wasn't something that would inspire confidence he could do a job for us tbh......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 3:44 PM, Chris1810 said:

Spoke to him last summer and said he would never play on that pitch

Neither will anybody else ---- it's gone!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

The Killie Trust

KFC Supporters Association

Young Kilmarnock

FC Kilmarnock

Kilmarnock FC (Official)

×