PM BoJo

Scooter

1 hour ago, Shropshire_killie said:

And on a pretty critical day for the government, lo and behold Captain Tom is getting knighted. You cant help but be cynical. 

This, with bells on!

BoJo  "announced" over 10 days ago that we were getting back to normal and the schools would be going back on the 1st of June. Then the teachers, their unions the school head teachers, the local authorities and the parents all said, "Oh do you bloody thinks so?" 

Here's a wee heads up BoJo, its not a dramatization of the Mikado you are in. You as not supreme ruler whose word is law. In the real world you live in it might have been a clever option to talk to all those concerned first and see where the consensus lay. Its called leadership.

1 hour ago, Bonbon19 said:

Yesterday’s daily briefing was the first time that the press acted like a pack , in that they all followed up on each other’s questions if the previous one wasn’t answered .

This technique is being adopted in the US as well. Making it all but impossible for the Trumpet to handle things like a TV show where he just moves the agenda on when it shows him in a bad light. Now it has changed to a more school exam type atmosphere where the re is no way out without answering the question.

2 hours ago, gdevoy said:

This, with bells on!

BoJo  "announced" over 10 days ago that we were getting back to normal and the schools would be going back on the 1st of June. Then the teachers, their unions the school head teachers, the local authorities and the parents all said, "Oh do you bloody thinks so?" 

Here's a wee heads up BoJo, its not a dramatization of the Mikado you are in. You as not supreme ruler whose word is law. In the real world you live in it might have been a clever option to talk to all those concerned first and see where the consensus lay. Its called leadership.

IS Bawheids former school Eton College going back to school as the same time as the state schools i very much doubt it

30 minutes ago, Shropshire_killie said:

Didnt think Keir did as well against the asshole today at PMQs. Started insulting each other though so that's good. 

BoJo arrived mob-handed today. Hancock reprimanded for heckling.

Only felt safe with his pals as backup and he (or someone for him) at least appeared to have put in some preparation.

Bojo promises tracing App by 1st June. Lots of doubt over this in some media. How difficult can it be to roll summat out to trace a f**king phone that other countries did months ago.

Gollum : Here's the plan to boost you.

Boris : I should ruffle my hair more or let's see where was I...

Gollum : No you dirty twat. Listen to me

We sow the seeds of doubt, via the usual avenues  (sinister laugh), that it is grossly optimistic to have an App in place precious. We, well I, know it's a piece of piss to put an App out. And on 1st June you get the headline, as Handy Hancock did with the same plan "He's only gone and done it!" Boris Boost!!! The peasants  will lap it up.

Cynical me......roll on 1st June. 

Edited by Shropshire_killie
Punctuation

1 hour ago, Shropshire_killie said:

How difficult can it be to roll summat out to trace a f**king phone that other countries did months ago.

Other countries are run by governments where the executive is not at war with the administration. Golum wants to sack the the whole civil service. Only because he cant have them publicly flogged and executed. In that atmosphere I think the answer to your question in "pretty well impossibke".

If we’d went with the Google/Apple version, we’d have a system in place already. Because bojo and his chums decided to give the money to a friend from school instead, valuable data has been missed. Their profiteering in the face of a pandemic has cost many people their lives. There should be a full public enquiry into their response to this crisis, their apparent failure to react to a credible threat, and the way public money has been spent. 

1 hour ago, gdevoy said:

BoJo  was never a vote winner in Scotland. It's his popularity in the Home Counties that counts.

Not just home counties gdevoy. Widespread in Salop and I assume elsewhere in England. Kawczinski very supportive of Cummings here. Says it all. Hopefully when the impact of c £40k deaths sets in a realisation will dawn. 

53 minutes ago, Shropshire_killie said:

Big style manipulation on conf tonight. Scientists need to grow some balls too. Disgusting state arrogance 

I'd the radio on.  Evan Davies stated in the headlines, 377 folk had died from Covid in the UK yesterday.

They then went to the number 10 press conference and BoJo announces 256 died yesterday.

I then turned the radio, (actually it was the BBC sounds app) off.

58 minutes ago, RAG said:

I'd the radio on.  Evan Davies stated in the headlines, 377 folk had died from Covid in the UK yesterday.

They then went to the number 10 press conference and BoJo announces 256 died yesterday.

I then turned the radio, (actually it was the BBC sounds app) off.

It was shocking. Watch it on playback if ye can. Every media question cut off and not allowed a response. Total state control

On 5/26/2020 at 7:23 PM, gdevoy said:

BoJo  was never a vote winner in Scotland. It's his popularity in the Home Counties that counts.

General elections aren't won and lost in the Home Counties - they're won in swing seats and there's few of those in the Home Counties.

Look at maps of general election results and you'll see that the Home Counties are always solidly Tory. 1989 was slightly more Labour but still predominantly blue.

The 2019 election was won the Midlands, Lancashire and Yorkshire in the main. From the Mersey to the Humber, the Severn to the Wash.

Whatever happens now, the mask is off! They're there for the most selfish and self-interested of reasons. Deny the truth and you can get a gig in the Cabinet, tell the truth you're out on your ear.

The scene was set months ago when Tory so-called 'grandees' lost the whip. 2 months it took for Philip Hammond to go from Chancellor of the Exchequer to being deselected by his own constituency party.

And now we're left with the spineless Gavin Williamson, Priti Patel, Dominic Raab, Mart Hancock, people who will sacrifice integrity for career advancement.

They know they lie. We know they lie. They know we know they lie. The only mystery left is how long people will put up with them and their lies!?

21 minutes ago, Scooter said:

They know they lie. We know they lie. They know we know they lie. The only mystery left is how long people will put up with them and their lies!?

Sadly for the average white English voter irrespective of ‘class’ the answer is - forever.

24 minutes ago, Scooter said:

Whatever happens now, the mask is off! They're there for the most selfish and self-interested of reasons. Deny the truth and you can get a gig in the Cabinet, tell the truth you're out on your ear.

The scene was set months ago when Tory so-called 'grandees' lost the whip. 2 months it took for Philip Hammond to go from Chancellor of the Exchequer to being deselected by his own constituency party.

And now we're left with the spineless Gavin Williamson, Priti Patel, Dominic Raab, Mart Hancock, people who will sacrifice integrity for career advancement.

The Cult of Johnson and his disciples sad indictment of the way people in England especially vote for these inbreds of society

4 minutes ago, KenVaagen1984 said:

Sadly for the average white English voter irrespective of ‘class’ the answer is - forever.

Don’t forget the shouty, red faced, Fleg waving, “Rulz-Brit-Anya”, Scottish Unionists. Give them a s**t sandwich in a Union Jack wrapper and they’ll scoff it down and ask for seconds. 

59 minutes ago, skygod said:

The 2019 election was won the Midlands, Lancashire and Yorkshire in the main. From the Mersey to the Humber, the Severn to the Wash.

I dont pretend to understand these people voting Tory to cut off what few public services they have left. Their Tory support seems to be based on keeping out furriners, who the Tories allege are responsible for s**te public services and unemployment.

Are these people upst by Dom the twat? I could not say.

Edited by gdevoy

32 minutes ago, Shropshire_killie said:

The two scientists tho both said they didnt want to be involved politically but then cowardly did not answer the most basic direct question. Arseholes. This is not a political matter that they now say it is and hiding behind. c**ts

If they had any decency they would resign because that tosser johnson will blame them when the public enquiry comes