Jordan jones (Multi merged topics)

On 8/8/2019 at 9:05 AM, andy123 said:

Our players are no different to any others why would they sign contact extension's to maybe get killie a few extra quid in transfer fee's. Players are out for themselves ours are no different. Good luck to Jones he came to us played well and got a move to a bigger club and will be getting paid a higher salary. Think we need to remember there are no loyalties in football now. Bigger clubs come calling our players want to leave 

He might be available for loan if Sevco sign Barker

1 minute ago, piffer said:

He might be available for loan if Sevco sign Barker

I'd be glad to see him back. Folk booing him last season is madness. He's just trying to better himself and like it or not moving to rangers is a step up in terms of clubs. They are a big club just not a very good big club 

Just now, andy123 said:

I'd be glad to see him back. Folk booing him last season is madness. He's just trying to better himself and like it or not moving to rangers is a step up in terms of clubs. They are a big club just not a very good big club 

I don’t believe anyone on here grudges him his move. We’d all have preferred him to go elsewhere and us to get a fee for sure. There are ways to do things and JJs move was not done the right way. Everything about it lacked class and respect. 

4 minutes ago, andy123 said:

The WATP post rightly upset most people. In his case What A Total Plonker. 

Edited by Wrangodog

13 minutes ago, andy123 said:

Madness for booing a guy that publicly insulted us? He never got half the treatment he deserved. He's very lucky we had so much respect for Steve Clarke and the rest of the team that he didn't get it both barrels for the rest of his time here.

He did well for us but he was never irreplaceable, I wouldn't be upset if I never see him again.

13 minutes ago, piffer said:

I don’t believe anyone on here grudges him his move. We’d all have preferred him to go elsewhere and us to get a fee for sure. There are ways to do things and JJs move was not done the right way. Everything about it lacked class and respect. 

I agree but he's just a young boy. Got over excited!!! He made it up to me when he scored against rangers. Their own player banging the winner in then celebrating was priceless. 

4 minutes ago, andy123 said:

I agree but he's just a young boy. Got over excited!!! He made it up to me when he scored against rangers. Their own player banging the winner in then celebrating was priceless. 

One game doesn’t make it up to anyone. Three crucial points of course but he let us down for the rest of the season. 

20 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I'd want that classless hun f**k nowhere near RP.

Same. I said at the time that booing him was a nonsense after SC backed him.

However his conduct was a disgrace and as far as I’m concerned, now he’s gone, he’s not welcome back.

1 hour ago, andy123 said:

Our players are no different to any others why would they sign contact extension's to maybe get killie a few extra quid in transfer fee's. Players are out for themselves ours are no different. Good luck to Jones he came to us played well and got a move to a bigger club and will be getting paid a higher salary. Think we need to remember there are no loyalties in football now. Bigger clubs come calling our players want to leave 

There are examples of players who appreciate what a club has done for them  signing contracts they will never fulfil to get in a bit more money (Naismith for one) but you are probably right in that this is a rarity.

No issue with players leaving for clubs who will offer them 3x their Killie wages but there is a way to go about it. Jones showed himself to be a complete tw*t to in how he conducted himself last season . 

1 hour ago, andy123 said:

Your right Andy but think we’re in the minority. He did a great turn for us. Cost us nothing. Is a top talent that moved on to better things. He did not “ down tools”. He had a couple of quiet games after scoring aga8nst rangers and hearts and then was not selected - due to a shoulder injury according to Sc. I wish some others could have quiet games that jj used to have. Made a huge mistake with the tweet which obviously soured the relations. But a top talent and good luck to him.

32 minutes ago, Thebigguy68 said:

Your right Andy but think we’re in the minority. He did a great turn for us. Cost us nothing. Is a top talent that moved on to better things. He did not “ down tools”. He had a couple of quiet games after scoring aga8nst rangers and hearts and then was not selected - due to a shoulder injury according to Sc. I wish some others could have quiet games that jj used to have. Made a huge mistake with the tweet which obviously soured the relations. But a top talent and good luck to him.

Top talent my arse, he'll be playing lower league fitba within a couple of seasons. Hilarious to see the amount of scummy huns tweeting and posting that they wanting shot of him already. Got pace but very little end product, same with us. He was exciting to watch but most players in the SPFL know how to defend against him now. As for wishing him the best, you're a better man than me. He's a dirty hun pandering to even dirtier huns as he knows the connotations of the WATP s**te

Just now, Mark Robertson said:

Top talent my arse, he'll be playing lower league fitba within a couple of seasons. Hilarious to see the amount of scummy huns tweeting and posting that they wanting shot of him already. Got pace but very little end product, same with us. He was exciting to watch but most players in the SPFL know how to defend against him now. As for wishing him the best, you're a better man than me. He's a dirty hun pandering to even dirtier huns as he knows the connotations of the WATP s**te

He's an absolute fanny. He'll play up to the bigots with his social media pish until Rangers dump him, it will probably be sooner rather than later.