CB

Accies home. BetFred, Fred

and it dies!!   not even the commentary now! 

getting commentary now but video stream gone............what a joke! 

Edited by galbraj

Don't worry, I'm sure they'll prorate back the difference for the service they didn't provide.

It's not as if the stadium was sitting empty all summer and upgrades and tests could've been done on the network and streaming facilities. I'm guessing the uptake wasn't $trong enough to justify the effort, so it's sellotape and string holding it together again this season.

Edited by kevin1869

Huffed and puffed, just can't put ball in the net. 2 or 3 definitive chances that should have been buried.

Hamilton, first few minutes aside, haven't got close to us.

Everything but the goal... Look comfortable defending, Innes winning the headers. Just doesn't look like we are going to score. 

El Mekrini looks much more comfortable as part of the two, a few good balls. Brophy doing his usual against Accies and trying way too hard 

So to point out the obvious Brophys starting position on every cross is too far forward he’s not scoring because he’s not in a position to score. Innes has had some good knock down but Brophy for me seems lost the game is crying out for some pace and some spark... 

Team shape looks a lot better, team confidence is the only issue for me. I get we’ve had a run of poor results but where is the support today this gets us a potential quarter final in a cup, support your team folks