Jump to content
Killietillidieu84

How many more times

Recommended Posts

 How many times are us fans gonna have to listen to our manager give us drivel bout maybe or hoping to sign players by next day or so and still nothing. Ave said before and I'll say it again there is a major issue causing us to be unable to conclude any deals. I'm firmly starting to believe we wont attract anyone to club of a reasonable standard due to a lack of decent people employed in top positions required to deal with the business side of football. We have that coupled with our manager fiddling about in the dark with regards targets. Hamalainen was close to signing according to media sources so if that's true why has it taken so long. Our twitter guy or whoever does it seems obsessed with telling us bout academy and community stuff theres nothing now nout training and stuff like last year. Am just starting to get bit disheartened by the lack of activity and the killing of the feel good factor and momentum we had built up last season a know we still say it before kick off together were stronger but are we really together at the moment am not convinced by that sentiment.

Edited by Killietillidieu84

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Killietillidieu84 said:

Hamalainen was close to signing according to media sources so if that's true why has it taken so long. 

A back up left back who I'd imagine you have never seen play, is that much of concern as its not been rushed through? 

Everyone knows he need players, including the manager. We are better to get the correct ones in than the easiest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doing the rounds the gossip from most agents is don’t sign for Killie they are telling there clients 1 to wait for other options 2 because the manager won’t be there long. That is the fact and I know some on here will jump up and down to defend the manager that’s fair enough but actions speak louder than words and where is the signings ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Big G said:

Doing the rounds the gossip from most agents is don’t sign for Killie they are telling there clients 1 to wait for other options 2 because the manager won’t be there long. That is the fact and I know some on here will jump up and down to defend the manager that’s fair enough but actions speak louder than words and where is the signings ? 

How many agents do you know?  make your mind up first its gossip then quickly becomes fact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am trying so hard to be positive and believe some or someone close to signing for us BUT it is getting extremely difficult now. The buzz at stadium has gone the spark on pitch has gone the feel good factor has vanished now. If it is so obvious where the issues lie what is the problem? 

We all look everyday for what’s happening but nothing and the silence from Rugby Park is deafening .

After an hour when we have not scored we are completely devoid of ideas of what to do this is when the manager must step in. I don’t see this happening.

totally frustrated and fearful of what may happen if this lasts much longer , I’m trying to back AA but it’s getting more difficult

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Big G said:

Doing the rounds the gossip from most agents is don’t sign for Killie they are telling there clients 1 to wait for other options 2 because the manager won’t be there long. That is the fact and I know some on here will jump up and down to defend the manager that’s fair enough but actions speak louder than words and where is the signings ? 

 

6E71BD78-F6FB-47FD-A3C0-990C632565A4.jpeg

33E72046-4FD5-4052-B60C-93786BA945D5.jpeg

7974FF50-9886-4E1F-8AFE-5E9C967EE2A9.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Big G said:

Doing the rounds the gossip from most agents is don’t sign for Killie they are telling there clients 1 to wait for other options 2 because the manager won’t be there long. That is the fact and I know some on here will jump up and down to defend the manager that’s fair enough but actions speak louder than words and where is the signings ? 

6E71BD78-F6FB-47FD-A3C0-990C632565A4.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Linz said:

I am trying so hard to be positive and believe some or someone close to signing for us BUT it is getting extremely difficult now. The buzz at stadium has gone the spark on pitch has gone the feel good factor has vanished now. If it is so obvious where the issues lie what is the problem? 

We all look everyday for what’s happening but nothing and the silence from Rugby Park is deafening .

After an hour when we have not scored we are completely devoid of ideas of what to do this is when the manager must step in. I don’t see this happening.

totally frustrated and fearful of what may happen if this lasts much longer , I’m trying to back AA but it’s getting more difficult

-5000 fans from the last game of the season is a big worry too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, muza1962 said:

-5000 fans from the last game of the season is a big worry too.

I was a bit disappointed in the crowd on Saturday but a game not on season ticket in the second round of the cup against Hamilton is a very different prospect to what was effectively a cup final v Sevco.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, muza1962 said:

-5000 fans from the last game of the season is a big worry too.

Anyone who thinks 8000 homes fans is going to be a regular occurrence need their heads examined. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think part of the issue is we've had a bad start to the season, one half against Rangers aside. It's obvious we need attackers. Coming off of a fantastic season we can't seem to attract anyone. I think if AA said we are trying to get players in but it might be towards the end of the transfer market we could at least accept that rather than giving us an idea that players will come in on a date or a few days  then nothing. Of course maybe he is being let down by the people giving him the info. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, muza1962 said:

-5000 fans from the last game of the season is a big worry too.

Think the weather forecast may have come into consideration for quite a few after previous local flooding

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, kfc_superteam said:

I think part of the issue is we've had a bad start to the season, one half against Rangers aside. It's obvious we need attackers. Coming off of a fantastic season we can't seem to attract anyone. I think if AA said we are trying to get players in but it might be towards the end of the transfer market we could at least accept that rather than giving us an idea that players will come in on a date or a few days  then nothing. Of course maybe he is being let down by the people giving him the info. 

I’m starting to think he has zero involvement in transfers, going by the profile of trialists and signings to date. Apart from the goalie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Linz said:

I am trying so hard to be positive and believe some or someone close to signing for us BUT it is getting extremely difficult now. The buzz at stadium has gone the spark on pitch has gone the feel good factor has vanished now. If it is so obvious where the issues lie what is the problem? 

We all look everyday for what’s happening but nothing and the silence from Rugby Park is deafening .

After an hour when we have not scored we are completely devoid of ideas of what to do this is when the manager must step in. I don’t see this happening.

totally frustrated and fearful of what may happen if this lasts much longer , I’m trying to back AA but it’s getting more difficult

All of this. 

Plus Bowie, perhaps tongue in cheek, implying we could win the league next season.

Although not many would have taken it seriously - and rightly so - it was a statement of intent... "Last year was no fluke, we're going to invest and do it again". Now this...nothing!

I wish he had been as quiet then as they are now - this is past frustrating, it is embarrassing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, NorfolkG said:

I’m starting to think he has zero involvement in transfers, going by the profile of trialists and signings to date. Apart from the goalie.

Of course. And if we sign someone good, it will be all the work of Alex Dyer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Scooby_Doo said:

Of course. And if we sign someone good, it will be all the work of Alex Dyer.

I think it would all be the work of an agent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


The Killie Trust

KFC Supporters Association

Young Kilmarnock

FC Kilmarnock

Kilmarnock FC (Official)

×