Jump to content
jam1869

Dario Del Fabro

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Cill Mheàrnaig said:

Played once in the FA Cup. Looks like it was a one of those loan deals that bigger teams do where they take a young player with no real plan to play him in the first team but to have a good look at him for a year. Man U did it with Andy Kellett. Lets hope he's a better player...

could be straight in the team Saturday. Seem to be able to get defenders in without much hassle. Hopefully get someone in at the other end of the pitch now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, andy123 said:

Can he play upfront or attacking midfielder Role?? 

"When something positive happens I'll be first to comment"

We are at the latter stages of bringing in a loan from Juventus who has Italian U19 caps who cost them €4.5M and this is your positive comment...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Fletch said:

"When something positive happens I'll be first to comment"

We are at the latter stages of bringing in a loan from Juventus who has Italian U19 caps who cost them €4.5M and this is your positive comment...

Remind me how much tish cost villa again? Alot of you moaned about him all season on here 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, andy123 said:

Remind me how much tish cost villa again? Alot of you moaned about him all season on here 

But his signing was met with positive reaction.

The performance appraisal came later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Fletch said:

"When something positive happens I'll be first to comment"

We are at the latter stages of bringing in a loan from Juventus who has Italian U19 caps who cost them €4.5M and this is your positive comment...

Five years ago he was in the Italian under 19 squad. How many under 21 international footballers dont make the step up to the next level? Since then he hasn't really made much progress.  Under Clarke mulumbu was a very positive player we signed. Would happily pay £22 a week to watch him. Nobody we have signed this season has caused any excitement.  Nobody has ever heard of this guy he hasn't played at a decent (high) level. Compare that to mulumbu everybody knew of him and we expected him to be as good as he was. Even though he wasn't fit first time round, still the best footballer we have had a the club in years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, andy123 said:

Remind me how much tish cost villa again? Alot of you moaned about him all season on here 

I never.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, andy123 said:

Five years ago he was in the Italian under 19 squad. How many under 21 international footballers dont make the step up to the next level? Since then he hasn't really made much progress.  Under Clarke mulumbu was a very positive player we signed. Would happily pay £22 a week to watch him. Nobody we have signed this season has caused any excitement.  Nobody has ever heard of this guy he hasn't played at a decent (high) level. Compare that to mulumbu everybody knew of him and we expected him to be as good as he was. Even though he wasn't fit first time round, still the best footballer we have had a the club in years. 

You're actually expecting Mulumbu level players? We got him because Steve Clarke managed to wangle in when nobody else seemed to want to touch him. You're deluded if you're expecting players of that level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Fletch said:

You're actually expecting Mulumbu level players? We got him because Steve Clarke managed to wangle in when nobody else seemed to want to touch him. You're deluded if you're expecting players of that level.

Maybe should had chosen a better quality manager then, with better contact. Loads of folk said AA would have all kinds of contacts to get good loan players. Would seem they are mistaken. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, andy123 said:

Maybe should had chosen a better quality manager then, with better contact. Loads of folk said AA would have all kinds of contacts to get good loan players. Would seem they are mistaken. 

We've just signed a guy from Juventus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, andy123 said:

Maybe should had chosen a better quality manager then, with better contact. Loads of folk said AA would have all kinds of contacts to get good loan players. Would seem they are mistaken. 

He has signed 2 players on loan from Juventus. What other manager that was on our radar do you think could have done similar?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, andy123 said:

Maybe should had chosen a better quality manager then, with better contact. Loads of folk said AA would have all kinds of contacts to get good loan players. Would seem they are mistaken. 

He's brought in Branescu and Millar on loan, with another Juventus player about to sign. How many loan deals were you expecting?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, fraz65 said:

He's brought in Branescu and Millar on loan, with another Juventus player about to sign. How many loan deals were you expecting?

Just 1 good one, that would be better than any of our players. Keeper aside that hasn't happened. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, andy123 said:

how many games has he played for Juventus

Aye we're going to get players that have played for juventus, do you ever stop posting utter nonsense? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, andy123 said:

how many games has he played for Juventus

Irrelevant. You're complaining about having a lack of contacts. You need a reality check about what our market is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Killie lad said:

Aye we're going to get players that have played for juventus, do you ever stop posting utter nonsense? 

What? You mean I got Ronaldo on the back of my Killie shirt for nothing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Killie lad said:

Aye we're going to get players that have played for juventus, do you ever stop posting utter nonsense? 

I can answer that for you buddy. Nope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, andy123 said:

Just 1 good one, that would be better than any of our players. Keeper aside that hasn't happened. 

We're trying to sign a player on loan who, by all accounts is a white version of Patrick Viera.

What are you expecting- a purple Patrick Viera? 

Some people are never happy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


The Killie Trust

KFC Supporters Association

Young Kilmarnock

FC Kilmarnock

Kilmarnock FC (Official)

×