Ktid1869

Mo El Makrini

34 minutes ago, killie89 said:

Thought he was excellent - best I’ve seen him play. Should have got MOTM, although Millar was very good too.

Agreed. Sitting down for my tea. On the menu is humble pie.

Getting better. Fitter and mAde some excellent interceptions. Took his goal well. Still not entirely sure about playing him along with power and dicker but looks a decent addition to squad.

22 minutes ago, Thebigguy68 said:

Getting better. Fitter and mAde some excellent interceptions. Took his goal well. Still not entirely sure about playing him along with power and dicker but looks a decent addition to squad.

At present he would be my first choice out the 3. Think the past few games hes started to look seriously good.

That's nothing against power and dicker either 

He looked more aggressive today, excellent performance dicker had a poor first half although thought he was ok second half. A few good performances today. Was thinking brophy should have come off at half time but he proved me wrong, needs a goal though, bit of confidence and he will go on a run 

Class today and brilliant to see how buzzing he was after the goal. That aggression in there is superb, but he added some smart passing today too. 

Our fickle fan base wrote him off after the second leg of the QC tie. You’d have thought we’d have learned after writing off power so early. Good to see.

Getting better every game, some crucial interceptions today and some tidy footwork in tight spaces

We also need a reworking of The Macarana with his name in it

1 hour ago, Dan1el said:

Getting better every game, some crucial interceptions today and some tidy footwork in tight spaces

We also need a reworking of The Macarana with his name in it

How about Macorni?

6 hours ago, Monk said:

He was outstanding. I thought Dicker had a really poor game though. Mo saved a few of his poor passes. 

I thought dicker had a hideous first half but came onto a game in the second. Mo had a brilliant 90 minutes and could be a real find.

he was outstanding for majority of the game, interceptions all over the place, winning tackles, recycling ball, and topped it off with a great goal. That level of performance was superb. My motm aswell