Killie TV

AndyKTID

Once again Killie TV incapable of hiding the final result on the home page. 

With the match not being shown live, many people would presumably be trying to avoid the result and watch the next day. 

The home page had a photo of Gary Dicker with his head in his hands and Aberdeen players celebrating. 

Is it too much to ask that for a subscription of £130 a year that they can make some effort to hide the outcome?

I know that they normally have an option to avoid references to the result, but even when this is activated there are indications to the outcome on the home screen. 

It might seem like a minor issue but it has stopped me from being able to watch and enjoy last night's game.  

9 hours ago, fraz65 said:

Once again Killie TV incapable of hiding the final result on the home page. 

With the match not being shown live, many people would presumably be trying to avoid the result and watch the next day. 

The home page had a photo of Gary Dicker with his head in his hands and Aberdeen players celebrating. 

Is it too much to ask that for a subscription of £130 a year that they can make some effort to hide the outcome?

I know that they normally have an option to avoid references to the result, but even when this is activated there are indications to the outcome on the home screen. 

It might seem like a minor issue but it has stopped me from being able to watch and enjoy last night's game.  

I always get a notification asking me if I want to see the result before I log in.

4 hours ago, Bullitt said:

I always get a notification asking me if I want to see the result before I log in.

I think that they put it up later on.

It wasn't on there when I logged in to watch the game at around 01:00am UK time. 

It makes absolutely no difference to the site in any case as it's the same home screen, with the same pictures giving away the result. 

I've been emailing them about this for over a year but they still haven't sorted it out. 

I've now cancelled my subscription and asked for a refund. 

Edited by fraz65

This is a screenshot after activating the "do you want to hide content that suggests the result of the match" option. 

Is it really that difficult to put a picture up of a 50:50 challenge, rather than a team celebrating a winning goal?

It's not good enough for £120 a year. 

Screenshot_20200221-032425_Chrome.jpg

Edited by fraz65

• 2 weeks later...