C4mmy31

The Killie Lotto

Had a look at the club website. Finally found a link to 'Killie Cares Fund' buried in the 'Club' section but when I hit 'find out more' it leads to 'page not found'.

OK. Plan B was to download the Clubforce app. Then entered Kilmarnock on the search but found nothing.

Entered 'soccer' (whit is this) but only got a listing of As and Bs, nearly all Irish.

Plan C. Look up the Club Force website and search for Kilmarnock. Sorry - no clubs match your criteria.

Gave up.

14 hours ago, KillkieBoab said:

Had a look at the club website. Finally found a link to 'Killie Cares Fund' buried in the 'Club' section but when I hit 'find out more' it leads to 'page not found'.

OK. Plan B was to download the Clubforce app. Then entered Kilmarnock on the search but found nothing.

Entered 'soccer' (whit is this) but only got a listing of As and Bs, nearly all Irish.

Plan C. Look up the Club Force website and search for Kilmarnock. Sorry - no clubs match your criteria.

Gave up.

Plan D: Follow this link https://clubforce.com/clubs/soccer-killie-care-fund-ayrshire/

12 hours ago, Wrangodog said:

No results on the app for Friday 

Screenshot_20200421-074218_Clubforce.jpg.906521883bc62d68a673811e1bc478dc.jpg

Edited by C4mmy31

3 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Screenshot_20200421-074218_Clubforce.jpg.906521883bc62d68a673811e1bc478dc.jpg

OK thanks. Normally get a message from them on the Friday, might have to uninstall /reinstall the app. 

Been an agent since the start and have never had email regarding new system. Sent message to the club and also via the new app. Heard nothing back. Would be helpful if they could've sent me my members numbers as some have been with me for years.

7 minutes ago, Hotshot2000 said:

Been an agent since the start and have never had email regarding new system. Sent message to the club and also via the new app. Heard nothing back. Would be helpful if they could've sent me my members numbers as some have been with me for years.

There were a couple of meetings with agents ages ago regarding changing the name. My wife was an agent came back and told me all about it. She gave up being an agent wasn’t happy and I stopped being in it as well. 

22 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Winning numbers for Friday 8th May.....

7   8   11   28

Thanks. Is it just me or does the app not give the results every week ? 

35 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

Thanks. Is it just me or does the app not give the results every week ? 

it seems to take a day or 2 to update the draw history mate......

18 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

it seems to take a day or 2 to update the draw history mate......

I can see the results for 24th April, 8th May, but not 1st May for some reason. 

1 hour ago, Wrangodog said:

I can see the results for 24th April, 8th May, but not 1st May for some reason. 

1st May draw was..... 1   7  18  29

I can post them each week as I somehow get an email from the club every Friday.

Edited by C4mmy31

13 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

1st May draw was..... 1   7  18  29

I can post them each week as I somehow get an email from the club every Friday.

It's OK, they appear to be there now. Used to get a text with the results each week but haven't received one for some time. 

I joined this today, but can't see any information on the prize structure. Is there just one jackpot prize or are there other prizes as well?

Got registered  put lines on. Tried to pay would not take payment tried again still no luck . Gave up and logged out. 

4 minutes ago, DuncanEwart said:

Thanks for posting the numbers @C4mmy31. I can't seem to find them anywhere else, so this is a big help.

No probs mate, i'll stick them up every week, it only takes seconds.

I would appreciate that, sir.

I can never find the results on the Killie Cares Fund website and I don't own a smartphone, so the results being posted on here is a big help.

On 4/26/2020 at 7:17 PM, Killie alan said:

There were a couple of meetings with agents ages ago regarding changing the name. My wife was an agent came back and told me all about it. She gave up being an agent wasn’t happy and I stopped being in it as well. 

Have you rejoined yet?