Hearts away, Fred

CB

1 minute ago, Scouser2 said:

As others said must be gutting for Bruce , again.....he strolled it last week.....

Strong line up , need the 2 wide men to get involved more and that we find a goal or 2 

The thing about Bruce is how comfortable he is bringing the ball out from the back. In a team that clearly wants to play football, selecting him is a must imo.

Edited by NorfolkG

8 minutes ago, NorfolkG said:

The thing about Bruce is how comfortable he is bringing the ball out from the back. In a team that clearly wants to play football, selecting him is a must imo.

I don’t think you can underestimate as well how much of a calming influence Bruce is on Findlay when he plays. Talks  to him continually . 

12 minutes ago, NorfolkG said:

He was excellent last week but Del Fabro has been the same. Findlay has probably been the most inconsistent this season but will always play when fit as we need his pace. 

Also surprised that McKenzie has dropped out but maybe Burke will give us that bit of creativity we have been lacking. 

We’ve had a great record there recently but I’d settle for a point right now. Expect it to be a very tight game. 

Edited by historyman

Just now, eagle10g1 said:

I don’t think you can underestimate as well how much of a calming influence Bruce is on Findlay when he plays. Talks  to him continually . 

Agreed. A great talker.

It’s great having three quality CBs but I honestly think Bruce is the best one. 

5 minutes ago, NorfolkG said:

You’ve watched how Bruce strolls through games, right?

Either way, it’s an opinion. Have a day off with the pish chat.

Also seen him being exposed several times due to a severe lack of pace. I like Bruce as a player but to suggest he is the best we’ve got is a strange thing to say