Jump to content
Wrangodog

Reserves v QOS in SPFL Cup today

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, skygod said:

4-3 Killie.

"Taylor, Hendrie, Connell and Wilson all scored with McDonald seeing his effort from 12 yards saved."

I clearly need to get my computer sorted, I could swear that it was suggested there that Killie had WON a penalty decider when EVERYONE knows that's impossible...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Abdul Osman, Connor Murray and Andy McCarthy all scored for us but Curtis Lyle saved kicks from Gary Oliver and Darren Lyon." (QoS official)

Abdul Osman? THE Abdul Osman?!

Seemingly he joined them on 4 October. I hope he underwent a thorough medical ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, skygod said:

"Abdul Osman, Connor Murray and Andy McCarthy all scored for us but Curtis Lyle saved kicks from Gary Oliver and Darren Lyon." (QoS official)

Abdul Osman? THE Abdul Osman?!

Seemingly he joined them on 4 October. I hope he underwent a thorough medical ....

Best player we never signed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shefki Kuqi? 

Had a trial in 2000, Williamson said he was no better than what we had. 

Went on to play for the likes of Sheffield Wed, Ipswich, Blackburn, Newcastle, Palace and Fulham. 

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, skygod said:

Shefki Kuqi? 

Had a trial in 2000, Williamson said he was no better than what we had. 

Went on to play for the likes of Sheffield Wed, Ipswich, Blackburn, Newcastle, Palace and Fulham. 

  

Yes but he knew he had Andy Smith in the back pocket.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, EKX16 said:

I was on my way down the stairs when someone said it goes to penalties. Glad I didn't miss it.

You certainly witnessed some history there. 

Doubt it will ever happen again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, historyman said:

You certainly witnessed some history there. 

Doubt it will ever happen again. 

I certainly did. I'm hoping in the future that our penalty kicks will improve.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


The Killie Trust

KFC Supporters Association

Young Kilmarnock

FC Kilmarnock

Kilmarnock FC (Official)

×