January transfer

Three month more to January transfer open 

kilmarnock sign anyone to rumour or source 

kilmarnock face other team for Scottish cup on January 

30 minutes ago, Craigieboy said:

Three month more to January transfer open 

kilmarnock sign anyone to rumour or source 

kilmarnock face other team for Scottish cup on January 

It's only two months Craigie, or sixty more sleeps. 

4 hours ago, PrestersKtid said:

Craigie emerges from his cryochamber. Will return to hibernation on February 1st.

To immediately prepare a list of players out of contract in June 2020 no doubtxD

3 hours ago, Shropshire_killie said:

Up vote from me Craigie. Seems to me a dominating striker definitely required but god knows who. In Angelo we trust. 

In Craigie we trust...

decent striker and a good attacking midfielder - hard to get on our budget but hoping AA and JF can pull something out the bag!

Barring a upturn in next few weeks from likes of Sow and Jackson ..then no real justification in keeping them so a couple of better strikers are needed plus that creative number 10 type of player 

42 minutes ago, Scouser2 said:

Barring a upturn in next few weeks from likes of Sow and Jackson ..then no real justification in keeping them so a couple of better strikers are needed plus that creative number 10 type of player 

I think Jackson looked sharper than his last outing; Sow looked poorer.

Agreed both have a bit to do.

Sow was mince today but to be fair he wasn't helped by those around him. 

Can't see us keeping him unless he suddenly produces a run of goal scoring form. 

It always appeared to be a last minute, last option type short term signing. His fleeting appearances have shown why. Get rid in a month and recruit someone else with something to prove. If that sounds harsh it’s not meant to, he’s just not good enough for our first team. 

In terms of Sow and Jackson we needed strikers and they were available. They are short term deals. IMO neither has done enough to earn an extended stay at this stage. If they do stay on for me it would have to be on terms really favourable to Killie and not stop us getting another striker we’d class as more than backup. I’d probably cut short St Clair's deal as well given it hasn’t worked out as we hoped. 

Not sure how possible it will be but I’d love to see us make Del Fabro a permanent signing. Get options to not only challenge but play alongside Brophy and someone who can create for others, 

Jackson can go. I would like to see sow after a few consecutive games ( as sub now) before judgement. He looked decent against Ross county and offered something different. 

I think we can do better and now with James Fowler on board we’ve more chance of having conversations with players and clubs in England  for loan deals that can improve us in second half of the season. Neither player has contributed enough to warrant an extension. 

27 minutes ago, NorfolkG said:

I think Jackson and Sow between them have had three starts.

I think we can give them a bit longer to prove themselves.

Sensible comment

Sow doesn't look fit but that apart he looks nothing like a footballer.Panic signing and will be back at Utd come Christmas to see out the rest of his contract .