Jump to content
Craigieboy

January transfer

Recommended Posts

Just now, KillieBantam said:

Time to give up on Mulumbu as fantastic a player he is.

We need to invest in good, young players. Not an old man (in footballing terms)

Nonsense. Mulumbu would lift the roof off the place and shove a rocket up some people's arses in that team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, skyhigh said:

2 or 3 deals gonna stop folk stressing?

Unlikely if they are s**te. Which they most likely will be. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Conorsammonbaldyhead said:

.....shove a rocket up some people's arses in that team.

Isn't that the manager's job?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, skyhigh said:

2 or 3 deals gonna stop folk stressing?

Doubt it. It would ease the pressure ahead of a tough week of fixtures though. If we don’t get anyone in tonight then the players better be on the ball from the off tomorrow or things could turn against them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Conorsammonbaldyhead said:

Nonsense. Mulumbu would lift the roof off the place and shove a rocket up some people's arses in that team. 

Aye and he'll be gone in May like the rest of the team.

Love the guy but would only be a quick fix. Total papering of cracks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, jasper said:

Oh, please God, no; it's hard enough to see the pondlife rejoicing about Brexit without it being suggested that we should be interested in a very average player such as Tshibola. This is one really foul day.

This!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KillieBantam said:

Aye and he'll be gone in May like the rest of the team.

Love the guy but would only be a quick fix. Total papering of cracks

If papering the cracks keeps us in the division then that’s what we need to do right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, piffer said:

If papering the cracks keeps us in the division then that’s what we need to do right now. 

And what do we do in the Summer then? No manager, 5 players signed on for next year no one after then. We need to rebuild a foundation that we had under Steve Clarke.

Mulumbu does not do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let’s not sign Mulumbu and cancel Wilson’s loan then. Jesus Christ we are the worst fans in the planet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KillieBantam said:

Total papering of cracks

I am perfectly happy to have my crack papered over if it saves us from relegation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Neilly said:

Just finished work so I popped in to rugby park place is dead 

90ACA6E5-6992-4E8F-8328-F6D83F1E7C91.jpeg

Floodlights are on - a bounce game for the new signings?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Neilly said:

Just finished work so I popped in to rugby park place is dead 

90ACA6E5-6992-4E8F-8328-F6D83F1E7C91.jpeg

In hotel apparently 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KillieBantam said:

And what do we do in the Summer then? No manager, 5 players signed on for next year no one after then. We need to rebuild a foundation that we had under Steve Clarke.

Mulumbu does not do that.

What do we do when we brought in no quality and end up in the championship, I know what I'd rather do. Not every signing has to be a young player on a 5 year deal, there has to be an element of what  we need right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would be very happy with pretty much any of the players St Johnstone and Accies have announced today. That's putting us in a very bad light 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KillieBantam said:

And what do we do in the Summer then? No manager, 5 players signed on for next year no one after then. We need to rebuild a foundation that we had under Steve Clarke.

Mulumbu does not do that.

I'd rather be rebuilding again as a top flight team than a championship team. I’d love us to be building a team for the next few years right now but I don’t see it happening. With the current free fall I want guys in to keep us in the league whether that be Mulumbu or anyone else and if it’s three, six, twelve months or longer who cares.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

The Killie Trust

KFC Supporters Association

Young Kilmarnock

FC Kilmarnock

Kilmarnock FC (Official)

×