Craigieboy

January transfer

Just now, Sandman396 said:

He lied!!! Jesus, everyone knew that.

No lied Dyer confirmed we sign two or three new player income 

2 minutes ago, Sandman396 said:

Or you are unwilling or unable to reassess your decision making process when presented with new information. 

There are words to describe that kind of behaviour and none of them are complimentary

You’ll be a great laugh on a night out 

I didn’t think we could have a transfer window worse than the summer but f**k me we've excelled ourselves this month! We were all hopeful of getting 3/4 signings in today and we end up with Kirk f**king Broadfoot. The board, Fowler and Dyer should hang their head in shame at the shambles this months has become. Don’t see us doing anymore business tonight as what seemed our only other 2 targets have either had a better offer or failed a medical and of course we’re not clever enough to have alternative options. The club have well and truly f**ked us fans over and they are killing the club as quick as SSC built it up

7 minutes ago, jamiekfc said:

This signing absolute screams that Dyer was a huge part of the unrest under Alessio.

I think you've hit the nail on the head.  AD is not showing himself up well with this, SSC must be looking to drop him as his assistant.

2 minutes ago, GrazyKillie said:

Looking at this from St Mirrens point of view they have lost McGinn and Broadfoot from there defence and have replaced them both with nobody. They could struggle defensively if they don't bring in anyone. St Mirren fans cant be too happy with this move

I know that's not much of a positive for us. But seems like Broadfoot may have asked to leave or been up for this and wanted back to Killie.

They brought two guys in from Ireland a few weeks back - Saintee at work says one of them is a real standout

3 minutes ago, skyhigh said:

Do we feel slightly less annoyed knowing he paid his release fee personally? 

No... the thought we paid for him just made it more shocking.

2 minutes ago, Craigieboy said:

No lied Dyer confirmed we sign two or three new player income 

So where are they? 

I am happy to be proved wrong but so far it seems to show Dyer is a liar

MOTHERWELL have confirmed the signing of Rolando Aarons from Newcastle.

The Toon winger has penned a temporary deal until the end of the season.

Reports had suggested Aarons could move to Kilmarnock, but the player has chosen a move to Fir Park.

I've tried to be positive these last few months but I like other Killie fans are pis*ed off with the shambles that we are in. Having said that I'll be there tomorrow in hope of a much needed win.